NEW Figment Loves You Plush LE 1200

CaptainMichael

ry%3D400

:lookaroun

That's er...interesting.:ROFLOL:

Exprcoofto

Hmm... that figment is quite interesting. :hammer:
I think a 4th of July one would be better or even a St. Patrick's Day one. :sohappy: Thanks for the photo.

EPCOT Explorer

Maybe it's the fact that's it's cheezy heart-boxers...

It's just disturbing is all.
:lol:
It's different, I guess.

I think this series reminds me of all the Figments you used to see in the finale scene of JII (and the finale now, come to think of it). They will look nice all lined up.:eek:

Azerin

It is definitely a little wacky looking... but I think that makes me want it even more LOL.... would love to get one... was really glad I was able to get one of the Holiday ones when I went down at christmas... missed the 25th ones :( These available via mail order? if so... anyone have a SKU... don't really want to pay e-bay markup and won't be down there in the near future :(

chaggy102

I love Figment and got the christmas one but I can't see the V-Day one...I would buy it if they promissed the money earned from it would be used to bring JII to it's original glory.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
This is not just a matter of wanting this Figgie, it's a NECESSITY!?

Way to go WDW, you have made me addicted to overpriced stuffed animals again at age 25. :lol:

Figments Friend

I'm not as enthused about this one as the Christmas one and the Celebration 25 one. Maybe it's because Valentines Day is a bogus Hallmark Holiday...:zipit:

:lookaroun

:p

Totally agree...V-Day also seems to make those of us who 'have no one' in our lives even more miserable. Gah...! I hate fabricated 'holidays' made solely for the purpose of selling materialistic goods...

...but it is interesting to see the 'Limited Edition Figment' line be extended.

Now if we can just convince the Heads that they can sell Figment on OTHER new Merch....woo!

Oh, and i love your new avatar...very cool and very appropriate for you! :wave:

Figments Friend

I love Figment and got the christmas one but I can't see the V-Day one...I would buy it if they promissed the money earned from it would be used to bring JII to it's original glory.

Wow...you just might be on to something HUGE here!

Imagine, for a moment, that Disney came out with a 'Limited Edition IMAGINATION Figment' plush. $5 from the proceeds would go into the 'Imagination Pavillion Fund' and raise additonal cash for the upcoming remodel. With Disney Markerting, this could be THE hottest selling collectible in the Company's history!

What Disney Park Fan ( particually us EPCOT Geeks..) would not buy, like, 20 of them for all our friends? I'm tellin' ya...this could make some major money..but the key is for it to actually be used towards the rebuilding of the new JII Attraction! This is where we enter a grey area, unfortunately....

..but JUST IMAGINE.....

:D

MouseRight

I just bought one by phone. My wife loves Figment.

I called 407 WDISNEY, asked for "Merchandise" when prompted and the clerk was able to find it. They ship it for $9.99 and I should have it in 10 days in time for Valentines Day. :sohappy:

Thanks for telling us about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom