NEW Figment Loves You Plush LE 1200

WDWFigment

Now THOSE were Figments. Just look at how awesome those little figures are, even today.
:sohappy:

I remember when I first got the PVC Spaceman Figment (my first Figment! :eek:). I played with it all day, having it fly along through the incredibly boring (to me, as a 5 year old child) World Showcase with me.

Part of the allure of those PVC figures was that they actually fit the attraction, and they were cheap!

EPCOT Explorer

I just bought one by phone. My wife loves Figment.

I called 407 WDISNEY, asked for "Merchandise" when prompted and the clerk was able to find it. They ship it for $9.99 and I should have it in 10 days in time for Valentines Day. :sohappy:

Thanks for telling us about it.
They actually let you do that!? Wow!

CaptainMichael

Totally agree...V-Day also seems to make those of us who 'have no one' in our lives even more miserable. Gah...! I hate fabricated 'holidays' made solely for the purpose of selling materialistic goods...
I'm glad I'm not the only one:lol:

..but it is interesting to see the 'Limited Edition Figment' line be extended.
Indeed it is. I'm glad they are starting to see that Figment can be profitable. He should be the face of EPCOT.

Now if we can just convince the Heads that they can sell Figment on OTHER new Merch....woo!
He should be the only character on EPCOT merchandise (especially FW merch)

Oh, and i love your new avatar...very cool and very appropriate for you! :wave:
Thanks, it was a good find:cool:

CaptainMichael

I just bought one by phone. My wife loves Figment.

I called 407 WDISNEY, asked for "Merchandise" when prompted and the clerk was able to find it. They ship it for $9.99 and I should have it in 10 days in time for Valentines Day. :sohappy:

Thanks for telling us about it.

Ebay sellers everywhere cry out at once in saddness and disgust.

TheDisneyMagic

You can do indeed, they will find pretty much anything that is available in the shops on preperty and ship it out to you.

Another thing they will do, say you purchase an item and it becomes faulty, you can send it back to them and they will ship you a brand new one.

They are very good with this service.

MouseRight

I have bought about four things this way over the years. The e-Bay seller wanted $39 plus $8 Shipping. Plus the special gift tag was ripped. I saved 8 bucks and got it straight from Disney.

If you do call, it always good to have a good description or SKU #, but most times the call center person can figure it out. She actually called Mouse Gear and asked them about it.

Happy Shopping!

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I hope they do one for Thanksgiving. A brown cooked Figment on a platter with the little white booties on his drumsticks.

I'm sick of Disney diluting the "Limited Edition" (supposedly) 25th anniversary one I bought. And I agree, the boxers are disturbing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom