New Disney Dream Job Contest!

N2Disney

Did anyone get a generic "Thank you for applying.....sorry you didn't make it?" letter? Just wondering if they did that for this contest.

loweyan

Not I, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't send out thanks messages. They might but I would expect it :)

Well good luck to those who remain!
Marcus

kennygman

Non-finalists didn't receive a message last year, but the contest was a little different with the videos being hosted on youtube.

catotigger

Is it just me, or is it weird that we haven't heard of more than 7 notified? I know not everyone is on discussion boards - I know I'm new - but it seems like almost 48 hours after notification, we'd hear more.

I know I was part of the pity party going on another board yesterday, so that might have scared some people off from there, but things are much calmer here! :)

If anyone got the call - please let us know!

Cat

Disneyfalcon

I'm suprised that no one from WDWMagic (excluding Peetah who joined afterwards) got the call!! I thought the vast majority of winners would be affiliated with some message board.

kennygman

I'm suprised that no one from WDWMagic (excluding Peetah who joined afterwards) got the call!! I thought the vast majority of winners would be affiliated with some message board.

I was a faithful WDWMagic member long before I won last year and I believe you guys helped pushed me to the win!

Disneykidder

Wow...all of those videos are great. I especially liked Andy's.

My only complaint is that each one of them had graphics or animation of some sort...kind of not fair to the average person that isn't very handy with a movie program. Good for them, but I hope Disney picked people who had regular videos, too. If not, then they should have had on the requirements that they wanted animations.

RamyaKitty

While I am bummed that I didn't get it, I know that the chances were thin. :D

Congratulations to everyone who made it! :D I'm super happy for ya!

loweyan

Well donald is up to his old tricks it seems, the forementioned Qua-hack attack has converted the CMO page into an advertisement for Donald for CMO. It doesn't look like any new content in my casual glance, but just links to the donaldcmo.com page.

Enjoy,
Marcus

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom