New Disney Dream Job Contest!

Disneyfalcon

Good call! Blame it on her! :lol:

Oh man, I leave for a couple of hours and look what happened!!:lol:

I admit it, I've been nervous and riled up for about a week!

I'm with Nibbs, we need specific examples of what they asked the mom's panel! Especially if one of us makes it and can't come on here and ask for help preparing!

XSTech

Original Poster
I've just received word of one of the Top 20 receiving a phone call letting him know that he is in the Top 20... so, looks like today's the day!

Last year, all of the winners were notified via email simultaneously, so I'm guessing they'll be making all of their phone calls today. Good luck!

Disneyfalcon

What!! Today, already? Are you sure? It says they'd be notified by email and a fedex package? I'm so confused!! And a little sad because my phones not ringing...

kennygman

Last year we found out that we made top 20 by phone call. We then received a congratulatory email with documents galore to fill out and return in like 3 days or something. Then we were notified that we were winners by email. Then we received more documents to complete. I only received a UPS package the day before I left for California with my Dream Job documents in it.

XSTech

Original Poster
I don't think I ever got a phone call last year telling me I was a finalist... just an email with paperwork. Once the voting was over, the winners got another similar email with similar paperwork.

Edit: I now know of two of the Top 20 that were called today. It seems that the Top 20 are being called to verify their email addresses so that they can receive the necessary paperwork.

peetah

I Can't Believe It...

...but I just got a call and was selected as one of the 20 potential finalists for the Dream CMO contest! I'm a long term lurker on WDWMagic (I can't tell you how many times I've used the mobile illuminations wind direction indicator) so I had to share my good news with everyone. Here's hoping there are other WDWMagic folk who get calls today telling them they're finalists. (And here's the shameless plug for my video - http://www.dreamcmo.com/view-dream-cmo-applicant.php?CMODID=CMO-C9F5328C296369B82F12DBEBBB22E33D)

loweyan

I would not be surprised if they continued the calls tomorrow since it is after 5pm. But who knows - congratulations to those who have been selected thus far.

Marcus!

loweyan

I know.... I'm sitting in a dress rehearsal for a ballet, and normally I turn off my cell phone while I call the show, but lol I can't bring myself to do it........

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.... but it so dang hard....

joanna71985

...but I just got a call and was selected as one of the 20 potential finalists for the Dream CMO contest! I'm a long term lurker on WDWMagic (I can't tell you how many times I've used the mobile illuminations wind direction indicator) so I had to share my good news with everyone. Here's hoping there are other WDWMagic folk who get calls today telling them they're finalists. (And here's the shameless plug for my video - http://www.dreamcmo.com/view-dream-cmo-applicant.php?CMODID=CMO-C9F5328C296369B82F12DBEBBB22E33D)

Congrats!

peetah

Thanks everyone for the congrats, like a lot of you who entered I've spent time dreaming over the past week what it might be like to be the CMO and now finding out that they're checking my eligibility to move onto being one of the 20 interviewed by phone my mind keeps wandering further and further - (its like that week before a Disney trip I guess).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom