New Disney Dream Job Contest!

catotigger

It's amazing to see all the different ideas out there!

I keep trying to think of other things, but keep coming back to the Dreamcmo site, hoping there will be something new to read!

I think I've watched all 834 videos (my count), and I'm pretty sure some wdwmagicians will make it in the top 20!

RamyaKitty

Thanks guys! Your videos are all really good too! :D

I have watched several tapes, but not all of them. @_@ Wow, 834 videos, kudos to you catotigger!

loweyan

Very cool videos to both of you :)

Unfortunately, all the people who were unable to get the submissions in on the final submission date and had to resubmit, our videos were not able to be posted on the video page on career builder. But they did allow us to post on YouTube, so make sure to go check out ours there!

Good luck to all!
Marcus

catotigger

Hey Gang - this message is now on the dreamcmo.com site:
"Don't see your application?
Due to the overwhelming response to the DreamCMO contest, we can only show a sampling of all the applications received!
Refresh this page to see 25 more sample applications to the DreamCMO contest!
Check back on March 2nd 12:00 AM EST to vote on the Top 10!"
So hopefully some of you that don't see yours are still in the running!

loweyan

aye, they let us know that ours would be considered for the contest, but that they would probably not make it up on the careerbuilder site. I know I was so nervous until they sent that to us in an email. So make sure to go check out on YouTube to see the other people, I think there is about another 30 or so of us there that didn't get on the careerbuilder site.

Enjoy and have a great day :)
Marcus

loweyan

Aye, I really enjoyed yours and catotiggers as well :)

they are really going to have a tough time picking only 20 out of close to 1000!!!! Anyone else getting anxious and nervous?

:lookaroun

Eeep!

catotigger

I can't stop thinking about it! I'm driving everyone around me crazy.

I hope they REALLY let us know on the 7th, since the rules state:

"All "Top 20" Finalists will be notified by e-mail, and overnight mail on or about February 7, 2008."

On or about??!!! it better be ON!

nibblesandbits

Very cool videos to both of you :)

Unfortunately, all the people who were unable to get the submissions in on the final submission date and had to resubmit, our videos were not able to be posted on the video page on career builder. But they did allow us to post on YouTube, so make sure to go check out ours there!

Good luck to all!
Marcus
What was the trouble getting entries on? B/c I didn't hear about any troubles until after the contest deadline and mine went through flawlessly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom