New Disney Dream Job Contest!

Thiger

forget age limits: what about the pay? Are you just required to show up to say, 9 events or is it a full-time, year-long position?

although i'd love to do it and have the means to make an awesome video i need to get the just down first...
gonna go through it later tonight w a fine-toothed comb!

I'm also going to watch stacey to get some 'pep' lessons
hahaha

t~

MacDuffieMuppet

if only i was 21!!!! ahhhh : ( missed it by a 2yrs and 3 days. this job would have been perfect for me. oh well im am sure there will be more contests like this in the future :/ ?!?! oh well.. good luck to those who are applying!

WDWFigment

if only i was 21!!!! ahhhh : ( missed it by a 2yrs and 3 days. this job would have been perfect for me. oh well im am sure there will be more contests like this in the future :/ ?!?! oh well.. good luck to those who are applying!

My bet is that they aren't going to pick anyone near the age of 21. I'd say your best shot to win is if you're an attractive, in shape, individual around 30-40 who dresses well and conservatively. This is going to be a more 'publicized' position than the contests last year, so I'm sure they will want someone who represents the company well.

jedimaster1227

You know I would have finished applying by now if it weren't for that tiny rule that seems to bar me from the competition... I can't wait until I am 21! :lol:

XSTech

Original Poster
Great "viral" type video. I wonder how many more like it they're going to release.

The big question is... were those actual MK CMs or just actors? ;)

sweetpee_1993

OMG!!! I would sooooo love this job!!!! Problem is, I've never been popular at anything. How do you win a popularity contest???? I guess the video idea is the key. I think I'm done for....***sigh***

kennygman

Step 1: Make a good impression on the questionairre
Step 2: Make a great video resume that is funny and interesting
Step 3: Make the top 10 and promote it like crazy

gbruenin

You know I would have finished applying by now if it weren't for that tiny rule that seems to bar me from the competition... I can't wait until I am 21! :lol:

I'm in, big time. And every good Magic Officer needs a magical team....regardless of pesky age rules..........

gbruenin

My bet is that they aren't going to pick anyone near the age of 21. I'd say your best shot to win is if you're an attractive, in shape, individual around 30-40 who dresses well and conservatively. This is going to be a more 'publicized' position than the contests last year, so I'm sure they will want someone who represents the company well.

Maybe, maybe not. But, I can't think of anything more fun for a 50+ slightly grey haired never-grew-up to do than to apply for something like this. :wave:

Ooo..ooo pick me.

maryszhi

They should take my dad. he just retired and is driving me and my mom crazy. Former special ed teacher, he is currently subbing occasionaly... kind a likes disney.. it takes him a few to get into it...it would be fun....i could just see it now...free trips to disney... wouldnt that be loverly...
~a dream is a wish your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom