New Disney Dream Job Contest!

Disneyfalcon

Careerbuilder crashed most of the final entry day. You could get your video to start uploading and after about 3% done (with 7 hours to go!!:eek:) it would crash.

I tried for 5 hours. I was almost in tears. I managed to get one uploaded at about 1 in the morning but I didn't know if it would count, because although it started uploading before the deadline, it didn't finish until several hours later.

Most people never got it to work. Careerbuilder very nicely emailed everyone who had to started the process before the deadline and gave them another chance to upload the next day.

Disneyfalcon

And yes, I passed anxious and nervous a long time ago!:lol:

If there's any wdwmagicers who make it to the final 20 please post as soon as you can and let us know!!

nibblesandbits

Careerbuilder crashed most of the final entry day. You could get your video to start uploading and after about 3% done (with 7 hours to go!!:eek:) it would crash.

I tried for 5 hours. I was almost in tears. I managed to get one uploaded at about 1 in the morning but I didn't know if it would count, because although it started uploading before the deadline, it didn't finish until several hours later.

Most people never got it to work. Careerbuilder very nicely emailed everyone who had to started the process before the deadline and gave them another chance to upload the next day.
oh...gotcha. Wow...that sucks.

nibblesandbits

And yes, I passed anxious and nervous a long time ago!:lol:

If there's any wdwmagicers who make it to the final 20 please post as soon as you can and let us know!!
well, with apparently 1000 entries or so...it might be a very small minority if any of us Magicers do get picked (although, of course I hope that some do!)

XSTech

Original Poster
Well, somewhere around tomorrow... ;)

"All "Top 20" Finalists will be notified by e-mail, and overnight mail on or about February 7, 2008"

kennygman

They'll probably be told that they have to keep it secret too.

Edit: Looks like that was wrong as at least 4 people have come forward already!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom