New Disney Dream Job Contest!

joanna71985

Don for CMO!

Would you guys take a look at my friend's video for the Dream CMO. He did it rather quickly. It's a little rough, but I think you'll like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDiHzDYyCjA

Oh my gosh, that was great!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Great "viral" type video. I wonder how many more like it they're going to release.

The big question is... were those actual MK CMs or just actors? ;)

I would have to say they were CMs, because of the costumes.

MagicPrinces101

Wish i could win dat

Wow that is a nice prize i wish me and my family would be able to win that prize. but i dont believe i can. :cry: me and my family have lost almost everything but the love for one another. now we are just strugling to get by. :cry: man do we need a trip like that yes we are going in may but it wont be the same with out a happy family!:(

XSTech

Original Poster
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the contest rules state that no music is permitted in entries. That includes live recorded music in the parks like the Wishes clip you have in your entry. You might want to remove that bit of audio and replace it with narration or find another clip without music.

Other than that, looks like you had fun making it and I wish you luck! :)

DisneyChik17

Ok, my daughter (the one saying Star Bright in the video) has now said I have officially went over the Dorkdom line with my video...they said "keep it Disney"...so hope I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDyG7XloSJk

That almost made me cry at the end. Wishes! gives me MAJOR goosebumps.

Good luck to all! I watched some videos on the site and I must say, the competition looks stiff, but if it's not a WDWMagicer, I don't know who deserves it.:wave:

ghasty

eeek

Whoops...was so careful on the music and completely forgot about that clip....back to the editing...hmmm, gotta redo the wishing well scene too (not my kid...)

catotigger

Thanks for the positive feedback, mouselvrmom and disneyfalcon!

disneyfalcon - I enjoyed yours, too. I remember seeing it on the dreamcmo site, especially the part where you speak whale!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom