New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Thanks for the report and pictures!! Do you have the number from the tag by any chance?
Anytime!:wave:

Nope, these are EPCOT.nut's pictures...When she arrives home tonight I'm sure she will be on with them. Keep in mind, however, that WDW Mail Order does not release LE items until 30 days AFTER the initial release.

Glad you all like the Figgy!:D:wave:

NemoRocks78

Seized
DSC06227.jpg

Disneyson 1

Eh?:shrug:

Ya know, when people go to theme parks on other forums (Miceage's stitch, TPR's Yetiball) they bring a stuffed animal to the parks and photograph the "mascot" with characters, trying beverly, in photos, etc. for giggles! It looks like WDWMagic finally has one of it's own!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Ya know, when people go to theme parks on other forums (Miceage's stitch, TPR's Yetiball) they bring a stuffed animal to the parks and photograph the "mascot" with characters, trying beverly, in photos, etc. for giggles! It looks like WDWMagic finally has one of it's own!
Ah! Yeah, I guess!:D
Uh....like $65...:(

AH.:dazzle:

Well...I am sure it is worth that to you! I woulda paid around that for it too!:)

Disneyson 1

So should we look forward to topics and trip reports with stories like Kim Possible adventures with Figment, Sip & Nibble with Figment, SSE Triangle Watch with Figment, and "Illuminations Timing With Marni & Figment!"?

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
So should we look forward to topics and trip reports with stories like Kim Possible adventures with Figment, Sip & Nibble with Figment, SSE Triangle Watch with Figment, and "Illuminations Timing With Marni & Figment!"?

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

That was EPIC EPCOT.:king::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom