New Characters?

drew81

I would LOVE to see Shang and Phoebus. But I have a feeling they are gone for good.:(
:cry:

The last time I saw Phoebus was at the 2003 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. Clopin, Esmerelda, Quasimodo and Phoebus were all out. That was amazing. I wish they would have them back out at the parties!

Sleepy01

This is a little off topic but someone mentioned Giselle earlier.

I saw her during Stars and Motor Cars and she looked stunning. Even better than she did on the big screen!

drew81

This is a little off topic but someone mentioned Giselle earlier.

I saw her during Stars and Motor Cars and she looked stunning. Even better than she did on the big screen!

From what I heard there has been feedback that guests have been requesting her for meet n greets....now if she actually does come out in the future I guess we'll have to wait and see.

echoscot

I got a pic with Dopey, Suzy, and Perla inside the Exposition Hall the other day..No wait either!

You even know their names, that is awesome...

I get so frustrated with guests yelling "Hey go stand over there by who is that? Minnie Mouse or them cartoony girls":shrug:

WDWKat26

You even know their names, that is awesome...

I get so frustrated with guests yelling "Hey go stand over there by who is that? Minnie Mouse or them cartoony girls":shrug:

Imagine being Horace Horsecollar and hearing all day, "Hi Clarabelle! Hi...um...**leans over to attendant** who is that?"

Or getting called:
Goofy
Cow
Mr. Cow
Bull
Moose
Clarabelle

echoscot

Imagine being Horace Horsecollar and hearing all day, "Hi Clarabelle! Hi...um...**leans over to attendant** who is that?"

Or getting called:
Goofy
Cow
Mr. Cow
Bull
Moose
Clarabelle

Back when Pluto and I used to be good friends hanging out at the Studios...an adult guest came over and said, in a thick British accent (no offense to British, but I love the accent and that just added to the moment)

"Goofy, Goofy, excuse me...but how come your collar says Pluto?"

And then stared at me for a few minutes.

I thought, "Do I smack you now or later?":hammer:

pacochran

Every year I frantically search for Eeyore and I can never find him =(

I can't vouch for it but I have heard Pooh characters are around the UK at Epcot, so you might want to check there.

Of coarse there is the Character meals at Crystal Palace where the Pooh Characters are, we actually did that this year and have pictures with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyeore.

echoscot

I was upset to see that Rafiki was the only character from Lion King walking round :(

Sometimes Timon is out, and there are Hyenas, but they don't do meet and greets.

It is kind of infeasable to realistically represent the other characters from that film...in a meet and greet kind of fashion.

I can't vouch for it but I have heard Pooh characters are around the UK at Epcot, so you might want to check there.

Of coarse there is the Character meals at Crystal Palace where the Pooh Characters are, we actually did that this year and have pictures with Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyeore.

Yeah...the Pooh characters are in the UK. I passed by the other night and saw Pooh and Eeyore.

WDWKat26

Back when Pluto and I used to be good friends hanging out at the Studios...an adult guest came over and said, in a thick British accent (no offense to British, but I love the accent and that just added to the moment)

"Goofy, Goofy, excuse me...but how come your collar says Pluto?"

And then stared at me for a few minutes.

I thought, "Do I smack you now or later?":hammer:

Haha, I just stare at them blankly. I think my body language says it all when that happens.

As for Eeyore, Crystal Palace and UK at Epcot are the places to find him.

MiklCraw4d

Clara Cluck was the only newish character that I saw out. Sadly, almost no one knew who she was...they kept calling her the big chicken.

OK that's amazing... My brother and I had been joking about Clarabelle and Horace being everywhere, and wondered why they hadn't trotted out a Clara as well. Guess they beat us to it.

As to Horace and Clarabelle being staples since 2006, I think that's pretty nifty but also bizarre... wonder who was behind that? They had a huge queue when I saw them and I wanted to go down the line and poll everyone to see exactly how many people knew who they were. I can't imagine that many kids today would even have a clue, seeing as the Disney Channel doesn't even show Disney cartoons, much less the very old shorts that they would have been in.

My guess was that a lot of parents would wait until the characters signed the books, sneak a peak, and then pretend to their kids that they knew all along. "Oh, it's HORACE honey..." hehe

So when do we see Oswald?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom