New Characters?

nanna

From March/April when Block Party Bash starts, will there me more meet and greets with other classic disney characters in DHS? Like tigger, pinochio and others?

I remember pre HSM, there used to be much more characters and they used to be out more often. If the parade remains all pixar, then there is even less chance to catch Disney characters at DHS!

disnyfan89

I would imagine that when Block Party starts there will be a butt load of characters to meet at DHS. After all, all of those Pixar Palls have to do something before or after the parade if they want more than a two hour shift.

DisneyImagine

This post might be a little bit late, but i read that people were looking for Pooh characters....

If you want to find pooh, piglet, rabbit, and eyore, and tigger, just go to the crystal palace in the MK. They're there every single day.

joanna71985

This post might be a little bit late, but i read that people were looking for Pooh characters....

If you want to find pooh, piglet, rabbit, and eyore, and tigger, just go to the crystal palace in the MK. They're there every single day.

Actually the CP character are Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger. Rabbit is not there. In fact, Rabbit is a very rare character.

drew81

I am going this month.jan 20 - 26. Do you think any new guys will be out by then.If so where will they be.:wave:

There was a rumor of Giselle starting sets soon. There will be rare/new/different characters out for the P&P party. Handy Manny and Darby just started as well.

I also heard rumors of someone else coming back from retirement, but I have yet to see that character but I still think there is chance that they will come back.

Krimedog

Form what i saw last trip

Wendy Peter Pan, Captain hook, Mr Smee- Adventureland
Saw Jasmine in Princess outfit, with Aladin in prince outfit and Genie By The magic Carpetws of Aladin (MVMCP)
Abu same place later on (MVMCP)
Timon and Rafkiki- By dole whips stand
Rafiki and Pocahontas- Usually at that planet watch place in AK
Pooh character-Sometimes by playground, Always Chrystal Palace, UK in Epcot
Aristocats Characters- France
Koda and the other bear, forget the name, sorry lol- Canada
Saw Beast and Belle (Red Dress) Outside of France
Mary Poppins- UK at epcot
Scrooge and Donald during holidays are always by the christmas tree yard
Buzz or Stitch can always be found at CoP
Gepetto and Jiminy Cricket are always on Main Street
We saw the two stepsister and i guess its the mom? right by the backdrop of Cinderellas castle
And Snow white is usally with Dopey outside of Germany at Epcot
Sometimes you will get Queen of hearts, tweedle dee and tweedle dum and The mad hatter at the tea cups

Random characters at
Hat in MGM
Main Street USA
Front of Animal Kingdom
And i know Epcot used to have the traveling bus but i have not seen it in years, do they still have it?
Toontown hall of fame

I also experienced the Toontown thing right outside the train station, they had launchpad mcquack, sheriff of nottingham, penguin, and a couple of others. I was shocked to see them but knew those were people training.

BAsically if you want to see the more rarer characters, special events are the times to go (MNSSHP MVMCP), they usually have a lot of rare characters out. Like all seven dwarfs with Snow white is not uncommon at the halloween party.

Hope i could kind of help ya... I lvoe looking for characters, its just plain fun, even though i dont even get pictures or autographs with them anymore, i can still say i at least saw them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom