New Castaway Club Gift

sweetpee_1993

I have the photo album too. Not sure what I'm going to do with that one! :)
Well, since there are few DCL ornaments or DCL ornaments I don't have I would deconstruct it and make an ornament with the parts. I'd prob'ly also use parts of Navigators and pins. ;) Oh! And I could use a lanyard to make the loop to hang it from....

Thought I'd ask here instead of starting a new thread! We are going on our third cruise in a couple weeks, and I'm trying to plan my packing! I loved the tote we got for our second cruise to commemorate being CC members and I'm just curious if they give the tote bag again or if I should pack it for the trip?! Thanks for the help!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Yes this Is what we got last April on the dream for our second cruise. I love it!! I guess my question is do they give it every cruise (cause if so, I won't pack the one I have already) or is it a different gift each time?

You may or may not get a duplicate of that bag on your cruise, but you will get a bag. I'm not sure how frequently they change the tote bags (annually, maybe?), but in my 6 Disney cruises since 2013 I have gotten 2 rope-handled totes, 3 of the ones you got, and a nice blue backpack.

The rope-handled tote:
upload_2017-4-21_15-55-49.png

The backpack:
upload_2017-4-21_15-55-13.png

patch553

quick question we are shortly about to go on our 3rd Disney cruise on the dream in may, we got a tote last cruise so will we get the backpack this time?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
quick question we are shortly about to go on our 3rd Disney cruise on the dream in may, we got a tote last cruise so will we get the backpack this time?

Not necessarily. You may get another tote. Got two of them in a row sailing PC-Bahamas. I got the backpack when sailing NYC-Canada. My next cruise after that was Miami-Bahamas, and I got a third tote bag.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom