New Castaway Club Gift

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I keep forgetting to come post this! Recent cruisers are reporting that the Castaway Club gift has changed again.

Those of us who have way too many of the same bag, greatly appreciate it! :sohappy:

Now silver Castaway Club members (those who have sailed Disney at least once before) receive a blue and black backpack with Castaway Club written in red. It looks like a very nice backpack. In my opinion, it should be much more usuable than the bucket totes they've had for a few years now.

They also get some Chip and Dale pretzels and goldfish type snacks and a key chain.

No word yet on whether the extra gifts for gold and platinum have changed. I'm sure Platinum will still get a free meal at Palo and a tour when they're available. I'm just not sure if they'll change the luggage straps, notebooks and stationary.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I keep forgetting to come post this! Recent cruisers are reporting that the Castaway Club gift has changed again.

Those of us who have way too many of the same bag, greatly appreciate it! :sohappy:

Now silver Castaway Club members (those who have sailed Disney at least once before) receive a blue and black backpack with Castaway Club written in red. It looks like a very nice backpack. In my opinion, it should be much more usuable than the bucket totes they've had for a few years now.

They also get some Chip and Dale pretzels and goldfish type snacks and a key chain.

No word yet on whether the extra gifts for gold and platinum have changed. I'm sure Platinum will still get a free meal at Palo and a tour when they're available. I'm just not sure if they'll change the luggage straps, notebooks and stationary.

Nice :sohappy:

I love me some Chip n Dale pretzels :slurp:

ChuckElias

:sohappy: You'e going to have so much fun!!

I get to tour the Fantasy two weeks from tomorrow! I've already told my hubby I am stealing his iphone so I can post pictures all day! :)

I just heard back from Mr. Holz today that the event is at the absolute capacity. I will not be able to attend. :cry:

Crush Dude!

:sohappy: You'e going to have so much fun!!

I get to tour the Fantasy two weeks from tomorrow! I've already told my hubby I am stealing his iphone so I can post pictures all day! :)

Ours gonna be an EPIC trip!

3 Weeks at WDW with Free Dining!
And
1 Week on The Fantasy!!

Roll on!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Where will you be posting the pics to first?
Can't wait to see and hear all about it :wave:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Ours gonna be an EPIC trip!

3 Weeks at WDW with Free Dining!
And
1 Week on The Fantasy!!

Roll on!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Where will you be posting the pics to first?
Can't wait to see and hear all about it :wave:

Posting them to our Kingdom Konsultant Facebook page will probably be first because that's easiest. Posting them here is a two step process of hosting on photobucket and then posting (I think, unless someone knows a quicker way to post from a mobile device), but I'll try to have that figured out too.

I'll edit and post the real pictures over the next few days after I get home.

Crush Dude!

Posting them to our Kingdom Konsultant Facebook page will probably be first because that's easiest. Posting them here is a two step process of hosting on photobucket and then posting (I think, unless someone knows a quicker way to post from a mobile device), but I'll try to have that figured out too.

I'll edit and post the real pictures over the next few days after I get home.

Yeah Photobucket is the quickest way to put them on here!

I'll def be keeping an eye on the FB page :wave:

What date do ye board??

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yeah Photobucket is the quickest way to put them on here!

I'll def be keeping an eye on the FB page :wave:

What date do ye board??

It's the quickest way from home, but a pain in the neck from a mobile device! I was hoping someone knew of a work around app or something. If not, then photobucket it is!

The tour is Leap Day! The 29th. I'll start a new thread around then and see if anyone wants me to take a picture of something in particular!

Crush Dude!

It's the quickest way from home, but a pain in the neck from a mobile device! I was hoping someone knew of a work around app or something. If not, then photobucket it is!

The tour is Leap Day! The 29th. I'll start a new thread around then and see if anyone wants me to take a picture of something in particular!

There's a Photobucket iPhone app if that's any good to ya??

And great stuff, the ship is gonna be Fantastic :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
4879032d.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Oh awesome! The photobucket app is so much quicker than all the steps on the full site! I just messed around with it on my iPad! Have to test the iPhone, but that should work! Thanks for the suggestion, Crush!

Crush Dude!

Oh awesome! The photobucket app is so much quicker than all the steps on the full site! I just messed around with it on my iPad! Have to test the iPhone, but that should work! Thanks for the suggestion, Crush!

You're welcome Tammy :wave:

I only recently got the app myself, found it to be very handy and very quick, will be using it myself from now on :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom