Nevermind - Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIU EE

one day of class left and 2 days of finals for me and I'll be done with school. 3 projects to finish, 2 by tomorrow and 1 by friday.........

Figment1986

Laura22 said:
Can you all please stop not ignoring my thread yet? Thanks! :lol:

Not ignoring.. got it.. I stopped ignoreing it and stopped not ignoring & ignoring..

wait... that means i can still psot here.. YAY :drevil:

Boo's Mom

theyareontome.gif
I think I'm in the wrong thread...ignore me

NIU EE

The following is written in code:

"o, dyo;;r ohmptomh yjod yjtrsf/"

The statement is well worth deciphering if you're bored.

NIU EE

hated to bump this twice in a row but i didn't want it to fall too far before everyone got thier 2 cents in on this important issue.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
NIU EE said:
hated to bump this twice in a row but i didn't want it to fall too far before everyone got thier 2 cents in on this important issue.

I am just so honored to have provided you with such meaningless entertainment for the last few weeks. And to think - had I had the power to do so, I would have erased this thread immediately after I posted it, and then what on earth would you have done with yourself from April 26th until now??

You are so lucky to have such great moderators here who would take 2 seconds out of their life to happily move this nonsense "oops" all the way from the rumors forum straight to chit chat just for your reading pleasure rather than delete it. Aren't they sweet? :kiss:

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Note: deleting this message will result in the deletion of the entire thread because this is the first post in the thread.

Oooh!! Look what I found when I clicked edit! Do I really have the power to delete this thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom