Nevermind - Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok so I decided not to attempt to delete the thread. I had my wisdom teeth pulled a couple hours ago so I'm stuck laying on the couch in severe pain for the weekend. I'm bored and was hoping you all could keep not ignoring the thread for just a couple days for my own entertainment. But don't be too funny because it hurts to smile hehe.

MKCP 1985

Laura22 said:
Oooh!! Look what I found when I clicked edit! Do I really have the power to delete this thread??
Where did you find this? I have had a post or two I'd like to delete. None in this very important thread, of course. :D

matt88mph

NIU EE said:
The following is written in code:

"o, dyo;;r ohmptomh yjod yjtrsf/"

The statement is well worth deciphering if you're bored.
It was very simple to decipher. Now here's a response in that same code:

Brtu gimmu. niy upi gpthpy yjr s[pdytp[jr om o,/

MagliteL13

WDWScottieBoy said:
Mike, nice to see you're back from WDW.

Also, thanks for bumping this. Now we can all ignore it some more.

I just got an email saying there was this nice new thread that I should be ignoring, so here I am--ready to ignore it again.

WDWScottieBoy

MagliteL13 said:
I just got an email saying there was this nice new thread that I should be ignoring, so here I am--ready to ignore it again.

Thanks for helping the cause! :lol:

Also nice to see a fellow #DC server back here as well!

NIU EE

This is the thread that never ends...it goes on and on my friends.
Some people started bumping just wondering what it was....and now forever laura has to read it just because....This is the......

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
NIU EE said:
Some people started bumping just wondering what it was....and now forever laura has to read it just because....This is the......

:brick:

Dizknee_Phreek

Huh? Wha? Were you all saying something? Sorry, I was just busy ignoring this thread.

Sorry, Laura...I had to get in on the action! ;) I can't believe I've actually ignored this thread all this time...(actually, I just haven't seen it until now)

nibblesandbits

NIU EE said:

Hahaha! Now that was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom