Nevermind - Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

Believe it or not George isn't at home, please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone, where could I be? Believe it or not, I'm not home. :lol:

Figment1986

diddy_mouse said:
do the message!! do do do dodododododo do do do dodododododo do do do dodododododo.......after the beep!

hi.. My name is george.. I am from the IRS... appearently you own us 1.5billion dollars... We need it ASAP.. like yesterday.. if you dont pay by tomorrow.. then we will take your home.. car... money.. job... soul... and give it to Aliens for testing... Thank you.. Have a plesent day.. :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Hello George. Well, I have no problem handing over everything, but I do have one condition. Tell the Aliens to be gentile. Thank you.

Figment1986

nibblesandbits said:
Hello George. Well, I have no problem handing over everything, but I do have one condition. Tell the Aliens to be gentile. Thank you.

Thank you for your responce.. since you didn';t pay us any of the jmoney we will give you to the Mars aliens.. remember.. Men are from Mars... If you pay us 500 million we may send you to Venus where the women are... they are much more gentler... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nibblesandbits

oooh...well, I guess I'll have to pay 500 million...will that help pay off part of my debt? If so, is there anything else I can get out of the deal?

diddy_mouse

"Yea, and God said to Abraham you will kill your son Issac. And Abraham said: "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone." and God said: "oh i'm sorry, is this better? check, check, Jerry pull the high end out i'm still getting some hiss back here..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom