Nevermind - Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor002

Dukeblue1016 said:
You just think you're like the smartest human being alive huh... with nothing better to do with their time but try and put themselves above others by putting those others down...

Good for you Connor........

MEMO: Apparently there's a new rule on WDWMagic that in order to post anything, at all... whether it be fact, fiction, rumor, or personal opinion... it has to pass Connor first... Connor decides everything that can and cannot be said, cuz... well life revolves around what he wants... SO EVERYONE BE VERY CAREFUL...

I hope he accepts this post... OR ELSE... oh no... how am I EVER gonna sleep tonight without knowing whether or not this is "connor" acceptable...........

On that note, going to bed... Night all

Ha! And I though I was the only one who couldn't take a joke.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Laura22 said:
Anyone who bumps this thread hates Disney World. :lookaroun
Last edited by Laura22 : 22nd April 2006 at 21:21.

Notice that she has changed the original post !! :lol: :eek:

Still - ignoring this whole thing

Including the Connor bashing :fork:

Pongo

unkadug said:
Including the Connor bashing :fork:

I think people bash Connor because they're intimidated by him.

But it doesn't matter, because I'm ignoring it anyway.

Dukeblue1016

Pongo said:
I think people bash Connor because they're intimidated by him.

But it doesn't matter, because I'm ignoring it anyway.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ohhhhhhhh my god...

did he really just post that???

Yeah dude, I actually just ________ my pants because I thought about a fifteen year old kid who tries to be funny...

seriously... this forum has taken over too much of your life if you can even think something like that... someome being intimidated by someone else on a WEBSITE...

what is he... really 47 years old, living in his parents basements, and out to try and molest a little kid??? I don't think so, but unless he is... I don't see how anyone can interpret anything as intimidating...

but yet again another valiant effort Luke... very "clever"

imagineer boy

Dukeblue1016 said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ohhhhhhhh my god...

did he really just post that???

Yeah dude, I actually just ________ my pants because I thought about a fifteen year old kid who tries to be funny...

seriously... this forum has taken over too much of your life if you can even think something like that... someome being intimidated by someone else on a WEBSITE...

what is he... really 47 years old, living in his parents basements, and out to try and molest a little kid??? I don't think so, but unless he is... I don't see how anyone can interpret anything as intimidating...

but yet again another valiant effort Luke... very "clever"

Hey, lay off will ya? You're making a big deal over a simple little joke by Connor. Get a life.

You are SO gonna be banned from wafflefest.

In the mean time, I'll just ignore it.

Connor002

Dukeblue1016 said:
Text Removed.

I don't care if you do not like me.
I do not care if you curse me, despise my existence, poke fun at me, insult me, or judge me, but do not insult Luke or any others here.

That is the last thing I plan on saying to you.
Good bye.

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
So, does that mean he's banned from wafflefest? :lookaroun
No, both parties need to just settle down. Joe can get a little too exicited sometimes. You are only banned when there is no good left in you. Once this whole "thing" subsides, it will all be okay.

And, let's stop before this thread gets locked too.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Dukeblue1016 said:
You just think you're like the smartest human being alive huh... with nothing better to do with their time but try and put themselves above others by putting those others down...

Good for you Connor........

MEMO: Apparently there's a new rule on WDWMagic that in order to post anything, at all... whether it be fact, fiction, rumor, or personal opinion... it has to pass Connor first... Connor decides everything that can and cannot be said, cuz... well life revolves around what he wants... SO EVERYONE BE VERY CAREFUL...

I hope he accepts this post... OR ELSE... oh no... how am I EVER gonna sleep tonight without knowing whether or not this is "connor" acceptable...........

On that note, going to bed... Night all

I don't know what is going on but I don't like seeing anyone posting in this manner to any member. I suggest you take a look at your posting style.

Dukeblue1016

Connor002 said:
I don't care if you do not like me.
I do not care if you curse me, despise my existence, poke fun at me, insult me, or judge me, but do not insult Luke or any others here.

That is the last thing I plan on saying to you.
Good bye.

I've already expressed that I don't have a problem with YOU... just your way of posting at times... I'll get over it, there are more important things in life...

And look, Imagineer boy, I got no problem with ya, I don't know... but don't tell me to get a life... cuz Luke has been desperately trying to make me and Michael look inferior and like idiots, for simply expressing our views...

And my last thing... Connor, who OTHER than Luke did I insult? I'm getting sick and tired of being told I've been insulting everyone... and I only insulted Luke because... he absolutely ATTACKED me and my integrity as a human being...

and Luke... you have a HUGE surprise coming your way in two years if you're gonna make a joke like "maybe you were drunk ;) " to a college kid... and for the 435454350439th time, I'm not saying that's okay, cuz it's not... I respect GREATLY those that chose not to... but if you think you can make fun of a college kid for drinking... you honestly have no idea what is coming your way, and that can be scary... cuz I've seen that destroy people... its a real nice thing when those that drink are the minority... UNFORTUNATELY... in college those that don't drink are a heavy minority.. please, honestly Luke, I don't wanna fight no more or anything, I DON'T want you to hate me, and for me to hate you... I don't know you... but seriously... just don't let yourself get caught off guard, that doesn't mean drink, it means OPEN YOUR EYES... and I am honestly saying this in the same tone I would say it to a younger brother or a younger friend that I didn't wanna see get in trouble when they go to school... You can think I'm an awful person all you want... but I'm not...

oh and please don't say I was acting like a "god" I don't like the word tossed around loosely, and you even said so yourself... don't make fun of people or dislike people you don't know... you don't know me, and that's not something I think is funny even if you were my best friend saying that to someone I didn't like who did act like a "god." Especially when I never made one comment like I was above anyone... cuz I don't think that way, at all...

I should probably take a few day vacation from here though... adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom