Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

The last day EVER? :eek:

I have never seen it in my life, and everytime I pass it I say to myself that I'll see it next time. That makes me mad.

*curses self*

What are they going to do with the sword and the stone that are in the ground?

I'm sorry Luke.:( Yeah, I have no idea why the show is closing- the show does so well.:confused: But I don't know what they are going to do with the sword and stone.

MommytoMJM

Graphic medical alerts!!!!!! Don't read any further if you are squeamish!

Well, it appears MJ is sick agian... :( She seems to have a cold, since she can't blow her nose or cough, that means all the mucous has to go somewhere, so what it does is go into her stomach and there's only two ways out from there and she's using them :( Ugh....gonna be a long day.

nibblesandbits

Hi everybody!!! I had a great weekend! My reception was everything I had ever wanted it to be! The steel drum band was awesome! (And hugemongous!) The cake was absolutely gorgeous...and delicious...although I didn't get to eat any until the end. I was having too much fun! I got to dance the whole night...we even did some country line dances b/c that's where I met what's his face at. It was an absolute blast!

Disnut

Hi everybody!!! I had a great weekend! My reception was everything I had ever wanted it to be! The steel drum band was awesome! (And hugemongous!) The cake was absolutely gorgeous...and delicious...although I didn't get to eat any until the end. I was having too much fun! I got to dance the whole night...we even did some country line dances b/c that's where I met what's his face at. It was an absolute blast!

I am glad you had a great time. Now to enjoy the rest of your life with what's his face.:p

Nemo14

Sounds like it really went well! Pics?

Nemo14

Mine too. Just inconvintances(sp) me but that doesn't matter to him.:zipit: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You've got that right! I even to9ld him that he could just take my van for the day, but nooo - I had to drive over and pick him up at the tire place, bring him over to his mother's house so he could work there for a while, go back to his mother's to pick him up again, then take him back to the tire place. Just so I'd have a car that I wasn't planning to use all morning!

MommytoMJM

I am here. I am trying to find a local radio station and listen to it on the web but it keeps me going in circles. :hammer: I think they might be having problems at the station. Even the radio isn't playing the normal music.:veryconfu

Weird

:(

Hang in there Bonny :kiss:

Thanks Danny

I'm here - sort of. DH had a flat tire this morning, so we've been doing the car shuffle all day...:brick:

Ugh....we only have one car, so we're always doing that....

I'm so glad for you! HUGS

MommytoMJM

You've got that right! I even to9ld him that he could just take my van for the day, but nooo - I had to drive over and pick him up at the tire place, bring him over to his mother's house so he could work there for a while, go back to his mother's to pick him up again, then take him back to the tire place. Just so I'd have a car that I wasn't planning to use all morning!

I'd have shot him!

MommytoMJM

Yeah, I'm lounging around not doing 5 things at the SAME time (including emailing HIS resume that HE forgot to print last night) Sigh, I need some ice cream and waffles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom