Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

Trying to get my DDs to show me what clothes they are going to wear tomorrow. ahhhhhhhh They keep bringing me play clothes that they wore all summer.:hammer:

Pongo

Good evening again.

I just finished my GSP student contract. And now I'm watching the remake of The Parent Trap (which I am proud to admit I LOVE).

Anyone want to join?

Disnut

Good evening again.

I just finished my GSP student contract. And now I'm watching the remake of The Parent Trap (which I am proud to admit I LOVE).

Anyone want to join?

I love the old version better. Halley Mills is one of my favorite actresses.

lisbetgabrielle

Original Poster
Sorry I haven't been around today. Sunday is a busy day for us and today was even more so since we flip flopped worship and small group for our Deaf Ministry group. Fortunately all turne dout fine. Tonight I counselled and had Sign Class
Tomorrow school starts so I will be working from 7 am to 2:30pm. You can always leave me a note on AIM lisbetgabrielle. That's the Sidekick that goes with me all the time.

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Just got back in. I was at Pooh's Playground today, and then went to a puppet workshop after work. Also, I saw the Sword in the Stone show today as well. The last day for it is on Tuesday.:( I am so sad that the show is closing. Well, I am off to bed. Night all.:wave:

Pongo

Hey everyone. Just got back in. I was at Pooh's Playground today, and then went to a puppet workshop after work. Also, I saw the Sword in the Stone show today as well. The last day for it is on Tuesday.:( I am so sad that the show is closing. Well, I am off to bed. Night all.:wave:

The last day EVER? :eek:

I have never seen it in my life, and everytime I pass it I say to myself that I'll see it next time. That makes me mad.

*curses self*

What are they going to do with the sword and the stone that are in the ground?

OmegaKnight

Hey everybody. I just got home from work and starting next week, I start drive training aboard the WDW Monorails. That should be totally awesome to finally learn how those awesome machines operate.

Nemo14

Hey everybody. I just got home from work and starting next week, I start drive training aboard the WDW Monorails. That should be totally awesome to finally learn how those awesome machines operate.
My DH's dream job!
Good luck with it, and hopefully we'll see you there some time soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom