Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

DS has senior pics tomorrow, so he's still arguing about what to wear. If he had his way, they'd all be in black-and-white! :lol:

Nemo14

ooh! I can give advice about this!!!
We met with the photographer before and he gave a list of suggestions, none of which he's too happy with. His general attire is a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt with any number of stupid sayings on them, so he thinks that he should just get it taken that way.

Uponastar

We met with the photographer before and he gave a list of suggestions, none of which he's too happy with. His general attire is a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt with any number of stupid sayings on them, so he thinks that he should just get it taken that way.

:eek:
He's kidding, right?

nibblesandbits

DS has senior pics tomorrow, so he's still arguing about what to wear. If he had his way, they'd all be in black-and-white! :lol:
Ok...so now let me give you some advice:

When choosing outfits...keep in mind, solid colors look best...especially for a yearbook photo. By choosing solid colors, it keeps the attention on his face which is where you want it...and not on his clothing.

I don't know about the place that you're going, but see if they'll let you bring in props. That way if he's into music or sports or anything...he can have a piece of himself in his pics. (We allow seniors to bring props in)

Most studios will let you take the pics in color and then later will let you turn them into b&w...so if there is one that he really likes, but wants in b&w, you should be able to do this. We however, take our b&w in b&w, so they can't be turned back into color. I don't know if they charge an extra fee for that, but we don't. (Oh...and b&w is extremely popular...so I'd suggest getting one set of wallets in b&w for him or something) Make sure you ask the studio if you can change color into b&w before you do anything. So that way he won't be disappointed if he can't change them afterwards.

hmmm...that's all I can think of right now...seeing as how I don't know anything about the studio where you're getting pics taken...but this is an overview of things that I do know that will more than likely transfer over to another studio, no matter where you go.

nibblesandbits

will they let him change outfits? If so...have him bring in that one...that way he's happy...and then bring in another outfit that fits yours and your family's tastes a little better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom