Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Coolness! :sohappy:
Isn't that a bit far north for them?
Yes it is, but I guess occasionally they come up the Gulf Stream. It was really neat - only about 2 miles from here!
They said today that it was seen further down the bay this morning, so I guess it's heading for home. I know there was one in the Hudson River a couple of weeks ago, so this may be the same one. It's pretty big.

Uponastar

Yes it is, but I guess occasionally they come up the Gulf Stream. It was really neat - only about 2 miles from here!
They said today that it was seen further down the bay this morning, so I guess it's heading for home. I know there was one in the Hudson River a couple of weeks ago, so this may be the same one. It's pretty big.

That's awesome!
We get the occasional wayward whale in the Delaware River. :lookaroun

Uponastar

We've had whales in the Providence River too, but not very often. Heck, I wouldn't swim there!

Ha! :lol:
The Delaware certainly wouldn't be my choice of swimming places, either.
It doesn't take the whales long to figure out they're not in Kansas anymore. . .they know they have to get back to the ocean, and they eventually do.

Nemo14

Ha! :lol:
The Delaware certainly wouldn't be my choice of swimming places, either.
It doesn't take the whales long to figure out they're not in Kansas anymore. . .they know they have to get back to the ocean, and they eventually do.
Must be the RI accents!

MommytoMJM

Afternoon all, I've been up for several hours, but this was my first chance to check in. We had a check of our fire sprinkler system, which woke MJ up *twice* grrrrr. MJ is stil quite congested from her sinus infection, so she isn't feeling that great. Yesterday we had quite a good day considering. No meltdowns or hysterics and she stayed in her own bed all night (good for mommy's sleep) She has still been stimming a LOT...

Andrew had to go pick up my ECV this morning (we had taken it in to have a diagnoses on it) They said they can sell us a much better used scooter for about 400 bucks (we asked them if they would consider doing a rent to own, we're waiting to hear)

I actually made some real progress on MJ's Magical Mousetales site. I got almost all of the Tarzan Rocks! stories up (except the days of the last shows) I got the story of Turtle Talk up (and am trying to figure out how to upload a video from my camera) I got some MK stuff up from the HCOE beginning ceremony.

My friend Crystal (krazieblond1 @ The Spot and Choo-Choo to MJ) came over for a while this morning, she's in the picture on the home page. MJ just adores her and the feeling is mutual, so a visit from her is always nice.

Pongo

Hmmm... It seems the only time I'm available, no one else is.

Today was the first day of Astronomy, which I can tell is going to be fun.

I had a minor meltdown last night. Things just kind of built up on top of me and culminated in my car acting stupid. Whatever. I'm good now.

I hope everyone else had a good day, and that tomorrow ill be just as good!

joanna71985

Good evening everyone. Today was not too bad. Except it never ceases to amaze me how people just have to keep pulling on Tigger's tail (and half of them are adults. Grrrr.:mad:). But for the most part, it was pretty good. Also, during lunch a bunch of us went up to see the day parade. It is really good. And the best part is that tomorrow I am off, for the first time in....16 days!:sohappy: I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

Connor002

Anyone remember my "Cleaning my room" Project?
Well, it's still coming along.
Although it's cutting the time schedule closely. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom