Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

My mom is a 2nd grade teacher -- a nice one!!

Third grade was my witch year. Gosh, he was awful.
DS had a great 2nd grade teacher too. He didn't like his third grade teacher, but we loved her. She taught them so much without "lecturing" - she had high expectations, and taught them to have equally high ones for themselves. She's retired now, but she was awesome.

jesserin

Okay... Hi everyone... today was a little better... i was gone for most of it, i'm still kinda sore, amazed that lizzy is doing so well. Got a new car tonight... Jeep Cherokee... so... (well not new, newish) but it's nice. Jay's car broke down tonight too though... *sigh* when it rains it pours - so we had that in the shop and he's driving his work truck... which the AC broke in... once again... pouring rain. LOL

But, for the moment, i'm here... everyone's safe... that's all that really matters to me. :)

Hope y'all had a good day! Love you guys!

Disnut

Okay... Hi everyone... today was a little better... i was gone for most of it, i'm still kinda sore, amazed that lizzy is doing so well. Got a new car tonight... Jeep Cherokee... so... (well not new, newish) but it's nice. Jay's car broke down tonight too though... *sigh* when it rains it pours - so we had that in the shop and he's driving his work truck... which the AC broke in... once again... pouring rain. LOL

But, for the moment, i'm here... everyone's safe... that's all that really matters to me. :)

Hope y'all had a good day! Love you guys!

Did someone pray for patience for you?:lol: I always tell my family DO NOT pray for patience for me.:lol:

jesserin

Did someone pray for patience for you?:lol: I always tell my family DO NOT pray for patience for me.:lol:

Did you see my response earlier to that at the spot?
LOL

that's exactly what i said! DON"T PRAY FOR PATIENCE FOR ME!!! PLEASE!!!

hahahah

you rock susan - not many people understand me when i say that... LOL :lol:

Disnut

Did you see my response earlier to that at the spot?
LOL

that's exactly what i said! DON"T PRAY FOR PATIENCE FOR ME!!! PLEASE!!!

hahahah

you rock susan - not many people understand me when i say that... LOL :lol:

I did see your response and I laughed he knows how to get to us doesn't he.

My family laughs when I say that but they do understand it.:lol:

joanna71985

Good evening everyone. Today was a pretty good day. It actually was a quiet day again (that will NOT happen tomorrow, I can guarantee that:lookaroun). And Tigger kept making fun of my driving.:lookaroun Probably the most exciting thing that happened today was when we found a baby squirel. It was sooo cute, and so tiny! Its tail was as long as its body. But anyhoo, I am off to bed now. Tomorrow I am at Pooh's Playground with Tigger. Goodnight!

joanna71985

Good morning everyone. Well, I am off to work now. I am Pooh's Playground with Tigger. Should be interesting. I will be back later. Have a good day everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom