Nana Adores MJ

Fantasmic!329

Why haven't they put it in a cast? Swelling?
Yep.
There are (at least; not counting second-cousins and such) three nurses in my family (2 aunts & DSis) and all of them think she should go for a second opinion. This Dr. wants her to sit in pain for 2 weeks, and then see what they can do. :rolleyes: :eek:

Nemo14

Yep.
There are (at least; not counting second-cousins and such) three nurses in my family (2 aunts & DSis) and all of them think she should go for a second opinion. This Dr. wants her to sit in pain for 2 weeks, and then see what they can do. :rolleyes: :eek:
They had to do that with my FIL's ankle once. It was clearly broken, but we had to argue with them to put it in a cast 3 days later!

Disnut

Yep.

Have you told her to go get another opinion maybe she will listen to you?

Fantasmic!329

I glad she is feeling better. Enjoy your Grandma. I lost mine 2 yrs ago in June. I miss her we used to talk about or just about everything.
So sorry.
I love my gramma so much. We get along very well. She just loves company, and my grandpa had been at her every beck-and-call for a week now, so a change in company was very nice for her. :lol:
My aunt stopped over; and my uncle, his wife, and two of my cousins came over too.

Fantasmic!329

They had to do that with my FIL's ankle once. It was clearly broken, but we had to argue with them to put it in a cast 3 days later!
Oy!
Have you told her to go get another opinion maybe she will listen to you?
No, I haven't told her, but everyone else has. :lol:
2 weeks?!!!!! :eek:
Either that or 10 days. Don't remember which.
She does have her primary care Dr. today, so maybe he'll have a suggestion.

MommytoMJM

peeks in and says hi...

really bad night here last night, later today we'll take MJ to get our nails done. We're spening some time with Joanna and Aimee today. Joanna has some kind of surprise for MJ today, not sure what it is, but she told us to dress her in a princess dress and meet us behind the castle at 4:50. Andrew has some calls to make today before we go and I have some stuff to work on for The Spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom