Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

i hope so to...

Lizbear is having a good day... she's been quite busy playing with all her new toys... LOL so funny. Her room is STUFFED with toys now... it's really quite ridiculous actually... she'll never get good use out of everything... but she sure is giving it her best shot. LOL... she's running from thing to thing just turning on everything until it sounds like we have an entire symphony of toys... yet no one is playing the same song. :lol:

She wore herself out a little bit ago and fell asleep with her blankie in the middle of the floor. So cute...

I miss my kids being that age but I am sooo glad they can do for themselves at the same time. Then I look forward to them moving out but I still want them at this age. Motherhood with all that we put up with and we still Love it.:lol:

jesserin

Ah, well okay.

See, I don't necessarily WANT to die this way, but if this is how it happens, I'll be satisfied with it more than if I were just to die. Does that make sense?

Anyway.

Since I'm going to be a field zoological conservationist, my preferred method of death would be mauled by some creature... like a cougar. It would just seem more fitting that way.

Is that weird?

:eek:

*giggle*

yes. it's odd.... but fitting... :lol:

tigsmom

I miss my kids being that age but I am sooo glad they can do for themselves at the same time. Then I look forward to them moving out but I still want them at this age. Motherhood with all that we put up with and we still Love it.:lol:

*sigh* ((HUGS))

Fantasmic!329

Hey pretty lady! :)

I have to say... this sounds really stupid... but i often wonder if i ever met you i if i wouldn't be expecting a shy skunk with blue eyes... :lol: hahaha... not really... LOL

My day is crazy, lawyers, meetings, still job huting... etc. We'll see... lol... but so far it's been a positive day! :)

(thanks in part to Dot! :kiss: )
What did Dot do?

Hey again all!

joanna71985

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day. Bonny, are you guys going on the 17th (of October)? If I am not working the party and get off in time, maybe I will get a ticket for that day (if you don't mind).

Disnut

I am still getting the run around with the doc office and the pramacy.:brick: :brick: The doc office called me back they said that they called the pramacy on the 31st and they are waiting for the forms that the phamacy needs to fax them. I just called the pramacy and they just said they don't need to send any forms the docs office just needs to call the medicine in. But they can't because they need the forms.:cry: :brick: :brick:

jesserin

I am still getting the run around with the doc office and the pramacy. The doc office called me back they said that they called the pramacy on the 31st and they are waiting for the forms that the phamacy needs to fax them. I just called the pramacy and they just said they don't need to send any forms the docs office just needs to call the medicine in. But they can't because they need the forms.:cry: :brick: :brick:

:fork:

:brick:

:zipit:

that's pretty much how i feel about that. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

I am still getting the run around with the doc office and the pramacy.:brick: :brick: The doc office called me back they said that they called the pramacy on the 31st and they are waiting for the forms that the phamacy needs to fax them. I just called the pramacy and they just said they don't need to send any forms the docs office just needs to call the medicine in. But they can't because they need the forms.:cry: :brick: :brick:
So sorry, Susan. :kiss:
It seems as if these places don't even care that your child needs her medicine. :(

Disnut

If the doc office wasn't so far away from me I would just go get the prescription and mail it in myself but it is a 45 min drice and then you have to pay for parking and the construstion on the expressway. I will try agai later. My head is hurting just thinking about it.

jesserin

ok guys.. i'm off... i'll be here later... gotta couple of meetings this afternoon and then i'll stop back in...

Love you all!!

Susan, I hope everything works out!

Freddy, have i ever told you that you are one of the most caring individuals i've ever met? lol... :kiss:

Joanna, do you really think Bonny will mind sillly? you know she's love to have you! ;)

Dana, Congrats on Maggies big cheeto adventure! she'll be making her way through french fries in no time! LOL

Bonny, *hugs* hadn't seen you today... hope everythings going well!

Danny, Glad you're back!

Luke, Don't go meeting any tigers anytime soon.

Dot, you make me smile even on frustrating days.. :kiss:

OK that pretty much covers my morning/early afternoon gang... i'll catch up with the rest of you later tonight... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom