Nana Adores MJ

Fantasmic!329

Love you all!!
Freddy, have i ever told you that you are one of the most caring individuals i've ever met? lol... :kiss:
Awww, thanks! Love you, too!
Good afternoon, fellow moms . . .
And ISon Freddy!

Susan!
You and I should go out to lunch!
You need a break!
Hey Polka!
Sounds like everyone is having an eventful day....

me, I went to walmart... :brick:
I've been working (or is it wroking?) on my project, and I went to lunch with my mom's friend. Nothing terribly exciting.

nibblesandbits

Hi everybody! I had a great weekend. I stayed at what's his face's parent's house this weekend for a change. It was quite nice. There were 6 of us staying in this tiny house. (his parents, both of us, and his brother and his new g/f). On Sat. we all went out to dinner and they shot off fireworks right in front of where we were eating. Then on Sun, the boys all went to the races, so us girls went to dinner and then we rented "Just Like Heaven" and ate turtle pie. Then on Monday, we went out to breakfast with his brother and g/f and then we made the usual pilgramage to wal-mart. It was a really fun weekend!

Uponastar

Sunny here - sort of. Supposed to rain all night and into tomorrow though.

What's the fountain they showed this morning with the soap in it?

That's the Love Park fountain in Center City Philadelphia.
Some prankster put soap in it. . . a lot of soap!

Uponastar

Hi everybody! I had a great weekend. I stayed at what's his face's parent's house this weekend for a change. It was quite nice. There were 6 of us staying in this tiny house. (his parents, both of us, and his brother and his new g/f). On Sat. we all went out to dinner and they shot off fireworks right in front of where we were eating. Then on Sun, the boys all went to the races, so us girls went to dinner and then we rented "Just Like Heaven" and ate turtle pie. Then on Monday, we went out to breakfast with his brother and g/f and then we made the usual pilgramage to wal-mart. It was a really fun weekend!

Yay! :sohappy:
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Missed you Nibblies! :kiss:

Disnut

I went to visit my Mom at the nursing home and now I'm home doing the laundry.

:lookaroun

I can hardly stand the excitement.

I did laundry this morning. Just about to finish folding. As far as lunch went I was going to have a salad but got to frustated with things so I ended up haveing mac and cheese.:lol:

What? I did my walking.:p The ice cream is calling me. *closes ears*:lol:

Uponastar

Is that the one that has the LO
~ignore~this~please~~~~~VE ?

Yup! That's the one!

110.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom