Nana Adores MJ

MommytoMJM

Been a while since I posted on an MJ thread...how are you doing, little girl? Hope all is well with you and your mom. Are you still into Belle? I finallly figured out how to scan and post a new avatar.

Love the avatar! MJ is okay, she has had a really rough summer, we'll be glad when the cooler weather gets here.

Howdy everyone. I hope everyone had a good Labor Day. Work was pretty good. I was at Ariel's Grotto. Something good happened. We had Prince Eric with us today! He was really nice. We were down for an hour because of lightning. But it really very quiet. Well, I am off to bed. Have a good night.

Ooooh, cool, we've never met him!

Morning all :wave:

Its back to school day! :sohappy:

:sohappy: Morning Mad! Since I am homeschooling MJ we'll never have that back to school stuff...

I'm half-way done with copying it over!! :sohappy:

Yay! Morning Freddy.

Morning Fishy and Polka!

Nana left yesterday, we miss her already, but we planned her next visist while she is here, she'll be here in about 6 weeks. She has a conference October 12-15 then MJ and I will pick her up in Daytona the 15th and bring her to stay with us till the following Sunday. We'll be doing MNSSHP the 17th and Andrew will take some vacation time the 17 and 18 so we can have some extended time at the parks.

MommytoMJM

We're here Krystyna, I'm not feeling great and Nana just left, so that has guaranteed that MJ will be a Royal Pain...sigh. Kids have radar about these things I swear...

jesserin

Hi Jess and Bonny. Hope ya'll are having a great day.

Hey pretty lady! :)

I have to say... this sounds really stupid... but i often wonder if i ever met you i if i wouldn't be expecting a shy skunk with blue eyes... :lol: hahaha... not really... LOL

My day is crazy, lawyers, meetings, still job huting... etc. We'll see... lol... but so far it's been a positive day! :)

(thanks in part to Dot! :kiss: )

HomeofLove4Him

We've talked about doing MNSSHP this year. No idea how much it costs though, and whether we will be able to afford it. This is "that time of year" for us.....birthdays Sept Oct Nov Dec and Jan....Thanksgving Nov, Xmas Dec (ds's bday is 3 days before xmas) so with having to buy for all of THAT stuff... I dunno. How much is it? We would need for 2 adults and 3 kids. :lookaroun

Oh, and let's not forget the $1000 for pass-renewal that needs to be done w/in the next 21 days, or we will end up paying $150 more....*sigh*

Disnut

Hey pretty lady! :)

I have to say... this sounds really stupid... but i often wonder if i ever met you i if i wouldn't be expecting a shy skunk with blue eyes... :lol: hahaha... not really... LOL

My day is crazy, lawyers, meetings, still job huting... etc. We'll see... lol... but so far it's been a positive day! :)

(thanks in part to Dot! :kiss: )

Well as far as the stinky part of the skunk-I am not. but the shy part-Yes I am very shy until I get to know someone well.:animwink:

I am glad Dot could be there for you. I am still dealing with doctors trying to get a refil for a medicine for my DD,:hammer: I am the middle person for the doc office and the phamacy.

jesserin

Well as far as the stinky part of the skunk-I am not. but the shy part-Yes I am very shy until I get to know someone well.:animwink:

I am glad Dot could be there for you. I am still dealing with doctors trying to get a refil for a medicine for my DD,:hammer: I am the middle person for the doc office and the phamacy.

oh no! they still haven't got it together! :brick: how frustrating... *sigh*

I'm sorry sweetie... what a pain... I hope it works out for y'all soon!

Disnut

oh no! they still haven't got it together! :brick: how frustrating... *sigh*

I'm sorry sweetie... what a pain... I hope it works out for y'all soon!

I just called them again. They are checking what is going on with it and they will call me back. Hopefully this will do it.

How is Lizzie today?

jesserin

I just called them again. They are checking what is going on with it and they will call me back. Hopefully this will do it.

How is Lizzie today?

i hope so to...

Lizbear is having a good day... she's been quite busy playing with all her new toys... LOL so funny. Her room is STUFFED with toys now... it's really quite ridiculous actually... she'll never get good use out of everything... but she sure is giving it her best shot. LOL... she's running from thing to thing just turning on everything until it sounds like we have an entire symphony of toys... yet no one is playing the same song. :lol:

She wore herself out a little bit ago and fell asleep with her blankie in the middle of the floor. So cute...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom