Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

Howdy everyone. I hope everyone had a good Labor Day. Work was pretty good. I was at Ariel's Grotto. Something good happened. We had Prince Eric with us today! He was really nice. We were down for an hour because of lightning. But it really very quiet. Well, I am off to bed. Have a good night.

Been a while since I posted on an MJ thread...how are you doing, little girl? Hope all is well with you and your mom. Are you still into Belle? I finallly figured out how to scan and post a new avatar.

Nemo14

Been a while since I posted on an MJ thread...how are you doing, little girl? Hope all is well with you and your mom. Are you still into Belle? I finallly figured out how to scan and post a new avatar.
Good morning!
Love your avatar too! Your trip must be coming up soon - getting excited?

Fantasmic!329

Alrighty, I gotta go for a bit, too.

Have to copy my summer reading project's paragraphs onto lined paper (I typed it first so mistakes/edits would be easier to correct.)
My mom has her first day of school today, so her friend is going to come get me to go eat some lunch. I love that my mom's best friend is retired!! :sohappy: :lookaroun
My dad isn't a teacher, so he works year-round -- like the rest of the world. :lookaroun

See ya later.

Uponastar

Alrighty, I gotta go for a bit, too.

Have to copy my summer reading project's paragraphs onto lined paper (I typed it first so mistakes/edits would be easier to correct.)
My mom has her first day of school today, so her friend is going to come get me to go eat some lunch. I love that my mom's best friend is retired!! :sohappy: :lookaroun
My dad isn't a teacher, so he works year-round -- like the rest of the world. :lookaroun

See ya later.

Enjoy your final day of freedom, Freddy! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom