Nana Adores MJ

dandaman

Animal Kingdom... Yes.

Bright Yellow... No :lookaroun :lol:

In the morning, I went straight to ToT, then was the firtst person to ride RnRC in the front row after the ride opened late, then back to ToT to use my fastpass, then to the coffee shop/bookstore to get a muffin, then I wandered a bit, then to VotLM for the 10:30 show, One Man's Dream, then I left.

Maybe we passed each other somewhere in there :lookaroun

I honestly might have. I don't quite remember about the bright yellow thing, but around 9:45 I thought I saw you/your impersonator go by in the FP line for ToT. :lookaroun

joanna71985

Good afternoon everyone. I know everyone is probably out right now, but just wanted to stop in and say hi. I am heading off to work in a bit. I am working at Ariel's Grotto today. I'm kind of hoping that we don't get any lightning. Then we have to close the Grotto, and people can get very nasty.

Pongo

Hey guys, I've been gone this weekend. What's up with all of the mod sticky threads? Has there been some flame war I've missed?

If you read through it, you'll find out.

It involves me, and I might be willing to answer a PM you send me, but not right now. I don't have the energy.

Anyway.

HELLO ALL. I have to go clean my car. I hate doing that. And I have to do physics homework, which I hate even more.

Pongo

I honestly might have. I don't quite remember about the bright yellow thing, but around 9:45 I thought I saw you/your impersonator go by in the FP line for ToT. :lookaroun

My FP at ToT was for 9:45!

Holy cow! Hahahahahha.

Do you remember what I was wearing?

dandaman

My FP at ToT was for 9:45!

Holy cow! Hahahahahha.

Do you remember what I was wearing?

Um... no. Sorry. I would have taken a picture/said something, ANYTHING, but a) I wasn't sure if it was you or not, and b) Like I said, I forgot my camera that morning. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom