Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Ah, well okay.

See, I don't necessarily WANT to die this way, but if this is how it happens, I'll be satisfied with it more than if I were just to die. Does that make sense?

Anyway.

Since I'm going to be a field zoological conservationist, my preferred method of death would be mauled by some creature... like a cougar. It would just seem more fitting that way.

Is that weird?
weird, but understandable I guess. I mentioned in the other thread that at least he died doing something he loved. Not a bad way to go....

dandaman

Aw man. I hate that Ernesto hit two days after I went. I was kicking myself on my birthday for not waiting it out.

Oh well.

And walking through the Everest queue is nice, but sometimes I just want to stop and look at everything in the Yeti museum.

I kind of did my first time, but I backed up the line a bit :lookaroun

Ah, well okay.

See, I don't necessarily WANT to die this way, but if this is how it happens, I'll be satisfied with it more than if I were just to die. Does that make sense?

Anyway.

Since I'm going to be a field zoological conservationist, my preferred method of death would be mauled by some creature... like a cougar. It would just seem more fitting that way.

Is that weird?

Eh, not really, at least to me. There's been a LOT weirder (such as skydiving, or on a roller coaster).

...Of course, this doeasn't apply to me in the least. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Yay! :sohappy:
That is wonderful news for you!
Yes, we didn't realize when we booked it, but there is no school on that Monday for Yom Kippur, so we're looking into changing our flight home - just waiting for a good rate from SW again. I PM'd JP to see if we'd get the same room rate and he assured me that we would, so we might stay an extra night, or at least try to get the last flight out Sunday night so we can spend most of the day Sunday there.

Uponastar

Yes, we didn't realize when we booked it, but there is no school on that Monday for Yom Kippur, so we're looking into changing our flight home - just waiting for a good rate from SW again. I PM'd JP to see if we'd get the same room rate and he assured me that we would, so we might stay an extra night, or at least try to get the last flight out Sunday night so we can spend most of the day Sunday there.

I hope that all works out for you!

Pongo

It's about time for me to go take a shower. I've got a pretty full day ahead of me. Cleaning my dcar, homework... well that's about it. but still :lol:

Happy Labor Day! :wave:

Pongo

No to both. :lol:

(I thought you were gonna be at the Studios that day?)

Oops, just saw this.

I did go to the studios that day... but only in the morning. I was there until about 11:15. Then I went to AK until about 3ish. Then to Epcot for the rest of the day.

dandaman

Oops, just saw this.

I did go to the studios that day... but only in the morning. I was there until about 11:15. Then I went to AK until about 3ish. Then to Epcot for the rest of the day.

I could have sworn I saw you at the Studios that morning.

...If you were wearing a bright yellow Animal Kingdom pin lanyard. :lol:

Pongo

I could have sworn I saw you at the Studios that morning.

...If you were wearing a bright yellow Animal Kingdom pin lanyard. :lol:

Animal Kingdom... Yes.

Bright Yellow... No :lookaroun :lol:

In the morning, I went straight to ToT, then was the firtst person to ride RnRC in the front row after the ride opened late, then back to ToT to use my fastpass, then to the coffee shop/bookstore to get a muffin, then I wandered a bit, then to VotLM for the 10:30 show, One Man's Dream, then I left.

Maybe we passed each other somewhere in there :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Animal Kingdom... Yes.

Bright Yellow... No :lookaroun :lol:

In the morning, I went straight to ToT, then was the firtst person to ride RnRC in the front row after the ride opened late, then back to ToT to use my fastpass, then to the coffee shop/bookstore to get a muffin, then I wandered a bit, then to VotLM for the 10:30 show, One Man's Dream, then I left.

Maybe we passed each other somewhere in there :lookaroun

Hi Luke!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom