Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Oy!
It's one of those "you gotta let them deal with it" situations.
If that were us, George would be wanting to call in the exterminators, or at the very least set off a bug-bomb or two. I would be the one offering suggestions and leaving it to them to follow through.
exactly! If it was up to Dave, he'd be spraying the whole place for them, calling the landlord, etc. I just told them what they should do, and what could happen if they don't do it, but it's their place, their decision. It's all part of growing up, but dads have more difficulty with it I think.

Uponastar

exactly! If it was up to Dave, he'd be spraying the whole place for them, calling the landlord, etc. I just told them what they should do, and what could happen if they don't do it, but it's their place, their decision. It's all part of growing up, but dads have more difficulty with it I think.

Yeah, they do.
George wants to protect them from making the same mistakes we did.
It's hard for him to remember that's how we learned and grew.

Nemo14

Yeah, they do.
George wants to protect them from making the same mistakes we did.
It's hard for him to remember that's how we learned and grew.
I think it's a Daddy's Little Girl thing. He couldn't believe she ordered a cup of coffee with lunch! :lol:

dandaman

:lol:

Ain't that the truth.

At least I got off of school on my birthday :lol:

:lol:

This was about the extent of it at WDW:

IMG_1258.jpg

...and even then, the "torrential" rains lasted for a half-hour tops, and almost no wind the whole day. The best part about it was, going up Everest, the slight wind and rain made it cold enough for me to actually believe I was in the Himalayas. Talk about realism. :lol:

dandaman

Exactly. The majority of the day was sprinkles, and extremely short lines for Everest. I never stopped once walking through the queue :lol:

Pongo

The Steve Irwin thread got me thinking...

Did I ever tell you guys how I want to die? :lookaroun

EDIT: That sounds weird. Make it prefer to die.

Pongo

Exactly. The majority of the day was sprinkles, and extremely short lines for Everest. I never stopped once walking through the queue :lol:

Aw man. I hate that Ernesto hit two days after I went. I was kicking myself on my birthday for not waiting it out.

Oh well.

And walking through the Everest queue is nice, but sometimes I just want to stop and look at everything in the Yeti museum.

Pongo

ummmm.......no....

Ah, well okay.

See, I don't necessarily WANT to die this way, but if this is how it happens, I'll be satisfied with it more than if I were just to die. Does that make sense?

Anyway.

Since I'm going to be a field zoological conservationist, my preferred method of death would be mauled by some creature... like a cougar. It would just seem more fitting that way.

Is that weird?

Uponastar

Ah, well okay.

See, I don't necessarily WANT to die this way, but if this is how it happens, I'll be satisfied with it more than if I were just to die. Does that make sense?

Anyway.

Since I'm going to be a field zoological conservationist, my preferred method of death would be mauled by some creature... like a cougar. It would just seem more fitting that way.

Is that weird?

Yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom