Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

We have a cookout to go to today -
good thing they planned it for today - we would have needed ponchos any other day this weekend!

Amen to that!
We're going to just hang out at the pool today.
Don't think I'll go in the water, but George probably will.
The heats probably cranked up high!
After today, the pool is only open next Saturday and Sunday, then it closes for the season. :cry:

Nemo14

Amen to that!
We're going to just hang out at the pool today.
Don't think I'll go in the water, but George probably will.
The heats probably cranked up high!
After today, the pool is only open next Saturday and Sunday, then it closes for the season. :cry:
Summer really flew by! I like fall though, except for the part about it being the pre-cursor to winter....

Nemo14

Winter is just so loooonng! :(

So Betty. . .
How was your trip to see DD?
Did the rain accompany you?
It was a good day - long but good. We were in torrential rain for most of the way up there, then in Farminton, it was just basically drizzle. We hit rain most of the way home til we got south of Boston, then for a brief moment, we could actually see the moon!

Uponastar

It was a good day - long but good. We were in torrential rain for most of the way up there, then in Farminton, it was just basically drizzle. We hit rain most of the way home til we got south of Boston, then for a brief moment, we could actually see the moon!

Yuck! Doesn't sound like much fun on the roads.
So is DD all settled in?

Nemo14

Yuck! Doesn't sound like much fun on the roads.
So is DD all settled in?
Pretty much - her roomate has a cat, and apparently there are lots of pets in her buiding (it's an old brick building originally used as a nurse's residence for the hospital next door), so now there's a flea issue in the entire building. We offered our advise, but it's up to them to figure out what to do...

Uponastar

Pretty much - her roomate has a cat, and apparently there are lots of pets in her buiding (it's an old brick building originally used as a nurse's residence for the hospital next door), so now there's a flea issue in the entire building. We offered our advise, but it's up to them to figure out what to do...

Oy!
It's one of those "you gotta let them deal with it" situations.
If that were us, George would be wanting to call in the exterminators, or at the very least set off a bug-bomb or two. I would be the one offering suggestions and leaving it to them to follow through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom