Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

When George and I were there for our 25th anniversary, our flight home was a late evening flight. We decided to make that last day a let's-see-just-how-much-we-can-cram-into-one-day event. It was the most fun we ever had there! We ran all over the place at breakneck speed! We loved it!

Pongo

We're getting some really strong winds and a real deluge right now!
Betty, you better batten down those hatches!

It rained......... and it rained............ and it rained....................................................the deluge...............

:lol: Aww... I miss that movie.

Pongo

Ohhh-kay. I think it's time for me to head out. I want to deposit my check before the bank closes. Obviously.

I may be back later, I may not. Who really knows.

In any case, have a great day you two! And anyone else who happens to be lurking!

WOOO three-day weekend.

:wave:

Uponastar

Ohhh-kay. I think it's time for me to head out. I want to deposit my check before the bank closes. Obviously.

I may be back later, I may not. Who really knows.

In any case, have a great day you two! And anyone else who happens to be lurking!

WOOO three-day weekend.

:wave:

Bye Luke! :wave:
Have a great day!

MommytoMJM

Hi all, it's been busy, busy the last few days. Things didn't work out as I planned, but we managed to salvage some stuff.

Nana took us to the Playhouse Disney Breakfast (a LOT of fun), we got to take MJ to see the Wiggles, we got front row seats Murray Wiggle even came down and shook MJ's hand. Anthony Wiggle also paid a lot of attention to her. The rain that came through made it cool enough that we were actually able to stay out most of the day. We got many welcome backs and concern for MJ.

We also got to go to MK for one evening, it was really nice.

This morning we got to go to the Princess Breakfast at Norway and it was awesome. The Princesses all paid a lot of attention to MJ, especially Snow White, it was really awesome.

Now we're home, Andrew has gone to work. We are all really tired and will sleep good tonight, fortunately, we don't have to do much for the next few days.

MJ does seem to have another cold, foo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom