Nana Adores MJ

Pongo

Good morning. Full day today.

I got back from the XC race not too long ago (don't worry, I've taken a shower). I had a bout a 2 minute difference between last week's time and this week's time. Which is very good. 24:55. It's still not where I'd like it to be, but it's much better than what I WOULDN'T like it to be. And I got under 25, which is good. Hopefully I'll be under 24 by the next race, and by the end of the season, I want to have a new PR (Personal Record). My old PR is 21:48... and that's from my freshman year. So... yeah. Enough of that.

I have to go to Target today and pick up my last paycheck :)sohappy: ) then go to the bank and deposit it. Then I'm off to my aunt's house for a cook-out.

I love three-day weekends :D

Nemo14

Good morning. Full day today.

I got back from the XC race not too long ago (don't worry, I've taken a shower). I had a bout a 2 minute difference between last week's time and this week's time. Which is very good. 24:55. It's still not where I'd like it to be, but it's much better than what I WOULDN'T like it to be. And I got under 25, which is good. Hopefully I'll be under 24 by the next race, and by the end of the season, I want to have a new PR (Personal Record). My old PR is 21:48... and that's from my freshman year. So... yeah. Enough of that.

I have to go to Target today and pick up my last paycheck :)sohappy: ) then go to the bank and deposit it. Then I'm off to my aunt's house for a cook-out.

I love three-day weekends :D
Sounds like you're on the right track (pardon the pun) Luke. Keep up the good work (and the showers)

Nemo14

:lol:

What are the dates you'll be in WDW? Is it another quickie vacation? Only a weekend?
We'll be there just for the weekend, and actually only in the parks on the 30th. The general plan is we satart at AK for Everest, then over to MK for Pirates, Dole Whips, and anything else we choose 'til 2 or 3 ish, then over to Epcot for F&W, stay through Illuminations, then back to MK 'til closing.

Uponastar

We'll be there just for the weekend, and actually only in the parks on the 30th. The general plan is we satart at AK for Everest, then over to MK for Pirates, Dole Whips, and anything else we choose 'til 2 or 3 ish, then over to Epcot for F&W, stay through Illuminations, then back to MK 'til closing.

Wow that's a marathon!
My kind of day! :D

Pongo

Sounds like many a day I've had :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom