Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

Ouch! That must hurt.
Okay, no ice cream for you if you can't work it off!

Unless, of course, you're going to share it with me. :lookaroun

I would have shared it. DH was going to take me to go get some. He was going to get the girls choc. dipped cones and him and I a blizzard each from Diary Queen.

Pongo

Well, I've had enough for one night. I'm going to head off and do something utterly relaxing.

Have a good evening everyone :wave:

joanna71985

Hello everyone. I am just relaxing after, oh, 12 hours at work.:snore: All in all, though, it was not too bad. We got about an hour of rain in the early afternoon. But it was nice. Tomorrow I am working with Buzz again.

Also, what is up with the PML stuff? Did I miss something?

Pongo

Thanks Luke. I am not trying to be nosy, it's just that I have never seen the mods post here.

No, don't be sorry. You aren't being nosy. It was just a little misunderstanding between my signature (not the one I have now) and some other people. A lot of it can be explained by Steve's new Sticky in Chit Chat.

joanna71985

Well everyone, I am going to go to bed now. I am working in Tomorrowland again tomorrow. That should be fun. Have a good evening.:wave:

joanna71985

Good morning everyone. I am working in Tomorrowland again today. Unfortunately I have to be at work by 7:24 tomorrow morning, so I probably will not be on long (if at all) when I get home from work. Have a good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom