Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Morning!

2 years ago today I went on ToT for the first time.
2 years ago today I flew home from WDW. :(
5 years ago today I was in NC.
__ years ago today my mom was born.

Saw Gramma in the hosp yesterday. She looks terrific! She feels and looks very good.
Grammy was sitting up in bed, looking out the door waiting for us. Her hubby was her only visitor all day. :( She was so excited to see us, I could have cried it was such a sweet sight.

Good morning Freddy!
Happy___ Birthday to Freddy's Mom! :sohappy:

Glad to hear Grammy is doing so well! She's a real trooper!

Thanks for the retrospective.
I do that sort of thing, too. :lol:

Nemo14

Morning!

Saw Gramma in the hosp yesterday. She looks terrific! She feels and looks very good.
Grammy was sitting up in bed, looking out the door waiting for us. Her hubby was her only visitor all day. :( She was so excited to see us, I could have cried it was such a sweet sight.
Good morning Freddy! Glad you were able to brighten up her day. Sometimes we forget how much a quick visit is appreciated by patients there.

DisneyBunny

Morning!

Yay! For being such an important day! Glad she's doing better.

Good morning Freddy! Glad you were able to brighten up her day. Sometimes we forget how much a quick visit is appreciated by patients there.

AMEN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom