Nana Adores MJ

Dukeblue1016

Just thought I'd pop in to say 1 more hour of work!!!

Doesn't it seem like yesterday too that I was trying to finish up my finals while crying about not having a job? That was like 3.5 months ago... :eek:

Summer's over... and it was an incredible incredible one... celebrated three of my closest friends turning 21... plus two other people i kinda know... bachelor party, disney, wedding... maine weekends, random trips into boston...

Welp... there goes my last EVER summer vacation... holy crap that's a terrifying though... last summer vacation i'll ever have...

Uponastar

I've been putting it off, because I really need a cut too, but I just couldn't stand it anymore!

Same here!
My last haircut (Yikes! I don't even remember when that was!) was a really good cut that is growing in nicely, but it is definitely time for another one!
For some reason, I hate going!

Nemo14

Doesn't it seem like yesterday too that I was trying to finish up my finals while crying about not having a job? That was like 3.5 months ago... :eek:

Summer's over... and it was an incredible incredible one... celebrated three of my closest friends turning 21... plus two other people i kinda know... bachelor party, disney, wedding... maine weekends, random trips into boston...

Welp... there goes my last EVER summer vacation... holy crap that's a terrifying though... last summer vacation i'll ever have...
Hi Joe!

Uponastar

Hi Joe! Always nice to see you here! :wave:
You've had quite a memorable summer! That should hold you for a while! :lol:

Nemo14

Same here!
My last haircut (Yikes! I don't even remember when that was!) was a really good cut that is growing in nicely, but it is definitely time for another one!
For some reason, I hate going!
Sounds a lot like me. I've had the same cut for a long time, and I finalyy found someone who knows how to cut it, but I just hate going. Maybe next week....

Uponastar

Sounds a lot like me. I've had the same cut for a long time, and I finalyy found someone who knows how to cut it, but I just hate going. Maybe next week....

I used to go to a nearby salon, but they got way too pricey, so I started going to the Hair Cuttery ( Do they have those up your way?) It's one of the lower-priced chains. Anyway, I had a really hard time finding someone who would cut my hair the way I wanted it cut. Until my last cut. . .that girl is a gem and I'm keeping her! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom