Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

That's a big consideration.
Also consider the whole evening prep thing. It's a real commitment to a lot of your time.
I'm not trying to talk you out of it. :lol: Really I'm not.
But there's a huge difference between subbing and full-time teaching.
But then you already know that.
I know - I taught 2 classes for a semester a couple of years ago at the kids' private school, and that was enough prep for me! But on the other hand, I was working with them 'til 6 or 7 every day before I could start doing my own homework....

Nemo14

:lol: Is it just me, or do I spend half my time washing and folding towels? There's only 3 of us here, but it seems like I wash towels nearly every day! :rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

:lol: Is it just me, or do I spend half my time washing and folding towels? There's only 3 of us here, but it seems like I wash towels nearly every day! :rolleyes:

Do what I do. Make him use the same towel for a while. Most of the time they don't notice/care :lookaroun

joanna71985

Hey. I'm back (for a little bit). The EMH was...interesting, to say the least. We try to not do pictures and autographs, and just play. It was hard to get a game going, or if we did for very long. We actually did not do any autographs, but did have pictures taken. I had Piglet and Tigger from 8-8:30, and then Pooh and Eeyore from 8:30-9. Now I am off until 10:30, when I start over in Tomorrowland.

DisneyBunny

Hey. I'm back (for a little bit). The EMH was...interesting, to say the least. We try to not do pictures and autographs, and just play. It was hard to get a game going, or if we did for very long. We actually did not do any autographs, but did have pictures taken. I had Piglet and Tigger from 8-8:30, and then Pooh and Eeyore from 8:30-9. Now I am off until 10:30, when I start over in Tomorrowland.

Morning! :wave:

Nemo14

Hi Joanna! Sounds like you had fun!

Do you dream about characters now that you're around them so much?

DisneyBunny

Ahhhh .............
sure beats those "cut flowers"!

*wonders what she'll be baking for us......hmmm - what goes best with homemade ice cream?*

I'm really not a "flowers" kinda girl. They're nice, but I'm far too practical. I'd rather have something that lasts. Plus, it's my early birthday present too, which helps defray the cost a bit.

I'm breaking it in this weekend with White Chocolate Cranberry Shortbread Cookies :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom