Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

Oh my goodness Bunny. I am so, so sorry.:( I hope that everything will work itself out. Just remember that we are here for you, and I will be praying for you.

Nemo14

thanks guys.

She took off the bandages, and luckily I'm healing well from the insisions. I got to see pictures of my poor messed-up insides. Ugh. Not pleasent I tell you.

Then she talked about putting me on a body devastating drug to clear the rest of it out, and talked about how our chances of ever having a kid are looking rather dismal. And IF we manage it somehow my risks of it being ectopic are extremely high, not to mention just plain old miscarraige since my insides decided to tie themselves in knots. It just breaks my heart.

I'm sorry I'm not much fun anymore. :rolleyes:
So so sorry Bunny.....((hugs))

maggiegrace1

thanks guys.

She took off the bandages, and luckily I'm healing well from the insisions. I got to see pictures of my poor messed-up insides. Ugh. Not pleasent I tell you.

Then she talked about putting me on a body devastating drug to clear the rest of it out, and talked about how our chances of ever having a kid are looking rather dismal. And IF we manage it somehow my risks of it being ectopic are extremely high, not to mention just plain old miscarraige since my insides decided to tie themselves in knots. It just breaks my heart.

Bunny..Im so so sorry....:cry:
I wish I was there to hug you.....:(

No need to be fun....you are going through so much right now...no one expects that.....
I just wish there was something I could do for you...
Love you and you and Marc are in my thoughts.

Just dont give up...easier said then done I know..but have Faith..its hard but you never know.

DisneyBunny

Some stupid foolish part of me hoped that everything would be better after the surgery. I didn't worry too much about this kind of thing because I thought the surgery would fix all of that. I wasn't prepared for such news. I'm just so mentally exhausted.

Uponastar

thanks guys.

We're not here just for the fun, Bunny.
I'm so very sorry. The important thing now is to get you healthy. You'll deal with the rest of it when you are better able to deal with the emotional end of it.
((HUGS)) to both you and Marc . . . we care.

Nemo14

Bunny - I have to go, but please know that you and Marc are in my prayers. In my heart of hearts I know that something great will come of this, but sometimes it's hard to believe that. Have faith, and know that we all care about you!:kiss:

DisneyBunny

Poor Bunny. :(
((hugs))

We're not here just for the fun, Bunny.
I'm so very sorry. The important thing now is to get you healthy. You'll deal with the rest of it when you are better able to deal with the emotional end of it.
((HUGS)) to both you and Marc . . . we care.

(Hugs) to you guys too.

I working on getting better physically first. But thanks to this stupid cold...:mad:

But I guess that's par for the course when you're in and out of hospitals.

DisneyBunny

Bunny - I have to go, but please know that you and Marc are in my prayers. In my heart of hearts I know that something great will come of this, but sometimes it's hard to believe that. Have faith, and know that we all care about you!:kiss:

Bye! Thank you for such kind words. ((Hugs))
:kiss:

DisneyBunny

Thank you, Freddy.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again . . . I never expected to get so involved with all of you. We are like a family here. We can't help but care about one another.

Me neither!
I figured we would just talk about Disney. Not so!

Bye Betty!

Me too! I thought it would be all about rides, hotels, food and stuff. I'm glad it didn't turn out that way!

Uponastar

You know, as I was reading Bunny's post, I go that same feeling.
Have faith, Krystyna. . . this news is so fresh you need time to take it all in.

Fantasmic!329

Me too! I thought it would be all about rides, hotels, food and stuff. I'm glad it didn't turn out that way!
Me too!

When I was first posting, I didn't realize there was the "backstage" area. Meaning, I only saw the "Hot Topics" on the homepage, and thought that was it!
Well, one day I went exploring, and found Chit Chat. Now I post here MUCH more than in the regular section.

I haven't posted in the regular section in a verrry long time. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

You know, as I was reading Bunny's post, I go that same feeling.
Have faith, Krystyna. . . this news is so fresh you need time to take it all in.

That's what my Mom said. Everything happens for a reason. We weren't ready to have kids yet, but something is apparently wanting us to wake up and take notice of what's going on. I can only hope that it all works out. And if it doesn't - there's some little girl in China waiting for us to bring her home. :eek:

Uponastar

As rough as it can be sometimes, I never wished it turned out any other way. Although we all have "real life" support, I'm sure, there is something about each of us that brought us here. . .to this thread. . .to one another. And that helps us relate to one another in ways that our "real life" friends and family just can't. I'm glad to be a part of that.

DisneyBunny

Me too!

When I was first posting, I didn't realize there was the "backstage" area. Meaning, I only saw the "Hot Topics" on the homepage, and thought that was it!
Well, one day I went exploring, and found Chit Chat. Now I post here MUCH more than in the regular section.

I haven't posted in the regular section in a verrry long time. :lookaroun

Me too! It took me about 6 months to realize how many more forums there were. And I didn't like the tone of the people who sometimes posted there. Now I hardly ever post up there. Too much drama for my tastes.

Fantasmic!329

As rough as it can be sometimes, I never wished it turned out any other way. Although we all have "real life" support, I'm sure, there is something about each of us that brought us here. . .to this thread. . .to one another. And that helps us relate to one another in ways that our "real life" friends and family just can't. I'm glad to be a part of that.
I absolutely love being here!
And I love you all! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom