Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

That's what my Mom said. Everything happens for a reason. We weren't ready to have kids yet, but something is apparently wanting us to wake up and take notice of what's going on. I can only hope that it all works out. And if it doesn't - there's some little girl in China waiting for us to bring her home. :eek:

That's such a good way to look at it, Bunny!
I know every one of us has at least one situation in our lives that, when we look back at the path that led to its conclusion, we can't believe the twists and turns that path took along the way!

DisneyBunny

That's such a good way to look at it, Bunny!
I know every one of us has at least one situation in our lives that, when we look back at the path that led to its conclusion, we can't believe the twists and turns that path took along the way!

I know what you mean. I just look at what it took to get our house.

And I'd still love to adopt from China regardless of whether or not we can have kids naturally. It's something I've always wanted to do.

Uponastar

And I'd still love to adopt from China regardless of whether or not we can have kids naturally. It's something I've always wanted to do.

Wow that would be amazing. Adoption certainly makes you no less of a mother. Just the opposite, I think! I'm sure Bonny can tell you loads about that! :lol:

Nemo14

DS has finished most of his requirements, and being a senior, he's chosen a few electives (Marine Bio, psyche, Studies of war,and one other). She insists that she can't get him into an orchestra class because his schedule isn't rigid enough - his electives are half-year classes so they're hard to schedule around. So she placed him in a FRESHMAN CAD class instead, and dropped his marine and orchestra classes. :hammer: I suggested to her that she check his gym period and perhaps that could be switched, and all of a sudden, she had computer "problems" and I'd have to call her back later.... :fork:

jesserin

((hugs)) *gently* sweetie,

*sigh* i wouldnt' begin to know what to say, other than you've been in my prayers continually, and now you're up for a double dose ;) Krystyna when the time comes (and i have no doubt that it will in one form or another) you will be such a fantastic mommy. You are one of the sweetest people i've ever met, and you have such a big heart. When the time is right you and Marc will bring the perfect little person into your home, and I have no doubt that they will be one very loved and precious child... You two are just too sweet to have anything else...

I know that doesn't help the here and now. But timing is everything, and right now you need to focus on you and getting you back to full health.(which i think you're doing a great job at, stupid hospital's don't help ;)) Mommyhood and all the stress/joy that comes with can wait. I love you girly, take care of yourself (which i know you are doing, and if i haven't told you in awhile, you married a great man... - passing chores off to most men is a joke, but Marc stepped up - you married a good man Krystyna) Add it all up, and I'm sure there are some wonderful things on the horizon for you two. Getting past this mountain in your lives will only make the reward that much sweeter...

((hugs)) :kiss:

Uponastar

DS has finished most of his requirements, and being a senior, he's chosen a few electives (Marine Bio, psyche, Studies of war,and one other). She insists that she can't get him into an orchestra class because his schedule isn't rigid enough - his electives are half-year classes so they're hard to schedule around. So she placed him in a FRESHMAN CAD class instead, and dropped his marine and orchestra classes. :hammer: I suggested to her that she check his gym period and perhaps that could be switched, and all of a sudden, she had computer "problems" and I'd have to call her back later.... :fork:

What an idiot! :eek:
I don't know much about this kind of thing, but taking his orchestra class away from him would be totally unacceptable!
Why do guidance counselors always seem to treat parents like they don't know their own children?

Uponastar

((hugs)) *gently* sweetie,

*sigh* i wouldnt' begin to know what to say, other than you've been in my prayers continually, and now you're up for a double dose ;) Krystyna when the time comes (and i have no doubt that it will in one form or another) you will be such a fantastic mommy. You are one of the sweetest people i've ever met, and you have such a big heart. When the time is right you and Marc will bring the perfect little person into your home, and I have no doubt that they will be one very loved and precious child... You two are just too sweet to have anything else...

I know that doesn't help the here and now. But timing is everything, and right now you need to focus on you and getting you back to full health.(which i think you're doing a great job at, stupid hospital's don't help ;)) Mommyhood and all the stress/joy that comes with can wait. I love you girly, take care of yourself (which i know you are doing, and if i haven't told you in awhile, you married a great man... - passing chores off to most men is a joke, but Marc stepped up - you married a good man Krystyna) Add it all up, and I'm sure there are some wonderful things on the horizon for you two. Getting past this mountain in your lives will only make the reward that much sweeter...

((hugs)) :kiss:

Beautifully said, Jess.

jesserin

hi everyone.....just peeking in for a minute

((hugs)) haven't talked to you in a couple days... thanks for being there for me the other night (and tell nana thanks too) i'm off to my attorney's today to work on teh paperwork.. :hurl:

whatever, sometimes life just has to move forward... Love you Bonny! :) Hope you and MJ have a great day... :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom