Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Not really. :lol:
I know pretty much everyone.
My old school is a sending school, so my former classmates will be there. And my alma mater goes there, so I'll know basically everyone.
Ahh - I see! Our jr highs have 5 or 6 feeder schools each, but the senior highs just have one each - makes for a smooth transition that way.

Fantasmic!329

Ahh - I see! Our jr highs have 5 or 6 feeder schools each, but the senior highs just have one each - makes for a smooth transition that way.
Both of my schools were K-8 (I attended one for K-4; moved, and attended the other 5-8.)
I didn't move very far. :lol:
So my Kindy-4 friends, and my 5-8 friends will be combining. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Oh Bunny . . .I'm sorry.

I'm sorry....((hugs))

I'm so sorry Bunny. Here is *hugs* for you, and I hope things get better soon.

Do you want to talk about it?

We're here for you!

thanks guys.

She took off the bandages, and luckily I'm healing well from the insisions. I got to see pictures of my poor messed-up insides. Ugh. Not pleasent I tell you.

Then she talked about putting me on a body devastating drug to clear the rest of it out, and talked about how our chances of ever having a kid are looking rather dismal. And IF we manage it somehow my risks of it being ectopic are extremely high, not to mention just plain old miscarraige since my insides decided to tie themselves in knots. It just breaks my heart.

I'm sorry I'm not much fun anymore. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom