Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

Well all, I am going to go to bed now. I have to get up early for work (I'm with Pooh at Pooh's Playground). Freddy- if you have anymore questions about the CP feel free to ask. Let's see if I can manage to stay somewhat dry tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.:wave:

jesserin

Hello to everyone.

Just dropping in to say Happy Birthday to Lizzy!

Thanks Michael! :wave: She had a very interesting evening... FYI: expensive restaurants were not made with children in mind... lol... but she was the life of the party all day... and is now knocked out cold. We wore her out with all the activities!!!

Pongo

I forgot to mention earlier about the results of the musical auditions.

Let's just say... someone really screwed it up.

My best friend Veronica, by far the best singer/actress there, got a three-line, "who is she?" part. TOTALLY undeserved and embarassing.

I got a three-line, "who is he?" part as well. Literally three lines. And two of them are the same thing. Word for word.

So we decided that we aren't going to go through with it, mostly because our placement is downright embarassing. We've BOTH been acting since we were children (I was in my first musical when I was in 5th grade), and the teacher gave the lead roles to people who have had no experience and who we sang and acted circles around. It really made no sense. It came down to who kissed up to the teacher the most. The teacher is really inexperiencd as well and doesn't know what she's doing, so it's really not that big of a surprise. We don't like her.

So yeah. But I'm not too upset. My friend Veronica is though. Everyone thought she was getting the lead. Whatever. We're going to breakfast tomorrow in the midst of a Tropical Storm. So that'll be fun.

Oh. And good evening.

jesserin

My best friend Veronica, by far the best singer/actress there, got a three-line, "who is she?" part. TOTALLY undeserved and embarassing.

I got a three-line, "who is he?" part as well. Literally three lines. And two of them are the same thing. Word for word.

So we decided that we aren't going to go through with it, mostly because our placement is downright embarassing. We've BOTH been acting since we were children (I was in my first musical when I was in 5th grade), and the teacher gave the lead roles to people who have had no experience and who we sang and acted circles around. It really made no sense. It came down to who kissed up to the teacher the most. The teacher is really inexperiencd as well and doesn't know what she's doing, so it's really not that big of a surprise. We don't like her.

So yeah. But I'm not too upset. My friend Veronica is though. Everyone thought she was getting the lead. Whatever. We're going to breakfast tomorrow in the midst of a Tropical Storm. So that'll be fun.

Oh. And good evening.

((hugs))) they must be out of their minds... y'all were great and deserved better...

joanna71985

Good morning everyone. Well, it sure looks like it is going to be miserable out today. Good thing I am working with Pooh today ("The rain, rain, rain came down, down, down"). Hopefully it doesn't get to be too bad out. I will be back later (if I don't drown
lookaround.gif
). Have a good day everyone, and stay safe.
Hi.gif

And Luke, I am sorry that the auditions went like that. *hugs*

Disnut

Oh. And good evening.

Sorry it went that way. That was a bad teacher mistake.

Good morning everyone. Sorry I left early last night my internet went down and wouldn't come back up.:fork:

Nemo14

Oh. And good evening.
So sorry to hear this Luke - their loss!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom