Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

Ahhh, I see sort of!
Be on the lookout for Danny and Luke today!

Let me (try to) explain. We have a start time and end time. We have to clock in up to 15 minutes before the start time, and 20 minutes before the end time. So say I have the time of 9:42-6:54. I have to be clocked in by 9:42, but no earlier then 9:27. Then work starts at 10 am, and goes to 6:30 pm. We then can clock out starting at 6:34 pm. :dazzle: Does this help out at all?:lookaroun :lol:

Nemo14

Let me (try to) explain. We have a start time and end time. We have to clock in up to 15 minutes before the start time, and 20 minutes before the end time. So say I have the time of 9:42-6:54. I have to be clocked in by 9:42, but no earlier then 9:27. Then work starts at 10 am, and goes to 6:30 pm. We then can clock out starting at 6:34 pm. :dazzle: Does this help out at all?:lookaroun :lol:
Ummm sure.... :lookaroun

Actually it does - it just sounds so weird....:lol:

jesserin

*giggle* eisner had to much to drink the day they worked out scheduling...

that explains it better... :lookaroun :lol:

jesserin

Hi Jess - how is Miz Liz today?

hey girly! Miss Elizabeth (miz liz - love that) is doing better... fever's gone down to 100.5 - we're headed to the doctor's this afternoon to check out ears/throat just to be sure... she's sleeping still.. lol... she was up alot last night, very uncomfortable, but she's eating well and teh mortrin knocked her out this morning... so we shall see... thanks for asking! :kiss:

Nemo14

hey girly! Miss Elizabeth (miz liz - love that) is doing better... fever's gone down to 100.5 - we're headed to the doctor's this afternoon to check out ears/throat just to be sure... she's sleeping still.. lol... she was up alot last night, very uncomfortable, but she's eating well and teh mortrin knocked her out this morning... so we shall see... thanks for asking! :kiss:
Sounds like she's on the right track - high fevers scare the daylights out of us moms!

joanna71985

I'm glad she is starting to feel better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom