Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

wow. i'm the oldest of 4 and i thought that was special.... :lookaroun :lol: that's awsome girly!!!! LOL

Thanks. It's a lot of fun, and the youngest is only 6. I think big families run in my family. My dad is the oldest of 6, and his mom (my grandmother) is one of 20 kids!:eek::eek: (long story). Of course, my mom is only one of 2 kids.:D

Disnut

LOL that's funny... i always used to say the same thing... having an older brother would have kept me out of trouble... :lol:

I don't think I got into trouble much but then he might of kept me home when I ran away. Mom and dad knew how to get me to come back home. Just make my favorite food (chalupas) and I would be there. :lol:

jesserin

Thanks. It's a lot of fun, and the youngest is only 6. I think big families run in my family. My dad is the oldest of 6, and his mom (my grandmother) is one of 20 kids!:eek::eek: (long story). Of course, my mom is only one of 2 kids.:D

20 KIDS?????:eek: wow... talk about some tough parenting... my one makes me worry enough to lose all my hair.. 20??? i'd have to spend my nights in the loony bin...

Disnut

20 KIDS?????:eek: wow... talk about some tough parenting... my one makes me worry enough to lose all my hair.. 20??? i'd have to spend my nights in the loony bin...

My mom is one out of 9 but then if you count half brothers and sisters there would be 21 and that is the one we know about :zipit:

joanna71985

Like I said, it's a very long story. But here goes. My grandmother's father was married twice. Half the kids came from his first wife, then she died. So he went back to Italy (where they were from) and married her sister. The other 10 kids came from her (including my grandmother). Got it? Good.:D

jesserin

I don't think I got into trouble much but then he might of kept me home when I ran away. Mom and dad knew how to get me to come back home. Just make my favorite food (chalupas) and I would be there. :lol:

LOL... to be honest, i never got in any trouble that a brother could have saved me from... my biggest fault was my big mouth and never knowing when to keep quiet... lol... i never did run away, but i wouldn't have had anywhere to go - so i suppose that's part of it... LOL:lol:

maggiegrace1

Like I said, it's a very long story. But here goes. My grandmother's father was married twice. Half the kids came from his first wife, then she died. So he went back to Italy (where they were from) and married her sister. The other 10 kids came from her (including my grandmother). Got it? Good.:D

Nothing like keeping it in the family huh?..:)

I got it though.....:lol:
Yay for fun birthday presents!:sohappy:
I know..she loves the bags better then the presents though...:rolleyes: :lol:

jesserin

makes perfect sense... got it... :lookaroun

LOL... no, i think it's really neat big family stories like that... i mean goodness... you have enough cousins to populate a small country! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom