Nana Adores MJ

Pongo

My phone does video, and I've never even had an inkling to use it. It also plays MP3's, but I haven't figured that one out yet. I downloaded music, but can't figure out how (or why) to play it on the phone!

You could be the life of a party with that thing.

jesserin

My doctor always said to use cool (lukewarm actually) baths for fevers. Too cold will shock the system but I forget why he said not warm.

I've noticed that about alot of things... my mama said the same thing... cool bath... but now they recommend warm one's... :brick:

kind of drives me crazy that things change so drastically over the years... it'd be alot easier to go along with if it was something that had been done for a long time... *sigh*

lol... guess that's all part of technology and science - it's ever changing... LOL... makes me wonder... and worry a bit though... :lookaroun

Nemo14

ooh! In MJ's Spot under the Media forum I made a thread about the Emmys. You should post in it! :lol:
My computer doesn't like to post over there - for whatever reason, it runs very slow there, and my posts don't always show up. I just go over ad read there on occasion.

Nemo14

I've noticed that about alot of things... my mama said the same thing... cool bath... but now they recommend warm one's... :brick:

kind of drives me crazy that things change so drastically over the years... it'd be alot easier to go along with if it was something that had been done for a long time... *sigh*

lol... guess that's all part of technology and science - it's ever changing... LOL... makes me wonder... and worry a bit though... :lookaroun
I know what you mean - when DD was born, they told us to always lay the baby on her side and prop her back with blankets. They said her lungs would fill with fluids if you laid her on her back. It always seemed stupid to me, but you figure they know what they're talking about. Then when DS was born, all of a sudden, it was different, and amazingly enough, not only OK, but correct to lay him on his back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom