Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

Hey guys, i got a sick kiddo on my hands... keep her in your prayers please... this is going to be a long night...

lizzy's got a 104.6 fever right now... we're .4 of a degree away from an emergancy room visit.

*sigh* my baby's hurting and it's killing me...
oh...feel better little Lizzy!

Keep a cold rag on her head...that's what my mom and grandma always did...I don't know if that actually does anything though...:lol:

maggiegrace1

JESS!!..Im so so sorry...:(:(:(
Poor baby..I am praying for you all extra..Ya'll are always in my prayers...
I hope ashe feels better soon...
Hugs and Kisses from Me and Maggie......

Does it ever ..ever stop..:(

joanna71985

I honestly think people go crazy when they see larger than life characters. It's like a switch goes off in their head that says...I must act like a complete bafoon!

:lol: Haha! That is great. The funny part is, that they do act that way. I swear, sometimes the adults are worse then the children.:lookaroun

Hey Bonny, just wanted to let you know that I am going to try to arrange the surprise again on next Thursday. However, the catch is that I don't have that day off, and must try to get it off, because my day off this week and next week is both Tuesday. Hopefully I will be able to work something out.

jesserin

*sigh* lizzy's sleeping and i need something to take my mind of things... LOL... so i'll talk to y'all :kiss:

Trois? :lookaroun

LOL... well i questioned the three b/c i was serious about meeting dot for lunch silly... though i'd love you to come, i know better... LOL you'd either show up in an invisible costume... or you'd send a golden retriever in your place.. :lol:

CW said:
Weichart is all over here.
Their signs are yellow.
:lookaroun

To be completely honest, Weichart is my least favorite company to work with... they don't have a good training program for their agents and their new hires are a BEAR to work with. Going to a closing table with a new Weichart agent has been nothing but trouble for me...

But maybe that has to do with the recruiting part and getting better agents in these offices... idk... either way... it's the only recruiting position available around here... and it sounds ideal... so we shall see... :)

Connor002

Hey guys, i got a sick kiddo on my hands... keep her in your prayers please... this is going to be a long night...

lizzy's got a 104.6 fever right now... we're .4 of a degree away from an emergancy room visit.

*sigh* my baby's hurting and it's killing me...
Aww...
*sigh* lizzy's sleeping and i need something to take my mind of things... LOL... so i'll talk to y'all :kiss:

LOL... well i questioned the three b/c i was serious about meeting dot for lunch silly... though i'd love you to come, i know better... LOL you'd either show up in an invisible costume... or you'd send a golden retriever in your place.. :lol:
You never know...
I might send a gerbil.:lookaroun
um, no.... well, yes i suppose when we die... but until then... :brick:
That can be arranged, but I ask you to reconsider.:lookaroun
*sigh* nevermind.. she woke up screaming... i'll be back later...
Aww...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom