Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Hey Connor what is it about him you don't like? He is soooo cute.:lol:

Connor would rather that we picture this guy when we think of him:

joe0218a.jpg

joanna71985

Howdy all. Just got home from work. I think Mother Nature must like me this week, because it rained again today. Basically, when we went in at 3:50, we didn't come out again all afternoon due to rain and lightning. So it was a really easy day. People were getting on my nerves again. For some reason, whenever we try to go in, people feel the need to grab at Pooh. One "idiot" even pretended to trip and stumble into Pooh. I wanted to ask him why he felt that was necessary. Whatever. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

nibblesandbits

Howdy all. Just got home from work. I think Mother Nature must like me this week, because it rained again today. Basically, when we went in at 3:50, we didn't come out again all afternoon due to rain and lightning. So it was a really easy day. People were getting on my nerves again. For some reason, whenever we try to go in, people feel the need to grab at Pooh. One "idiot" even pretended to trip and stumble into Pooh. I wanted to ask him why he felt that was necessary. Whatever. Hope everyone else is having a good day.
Hi Joanna!!! Sorry people keep acting like children. I guess when they see big cuddly animals...all sense of adulthood goes out the window! :lol:

jesserin

Hey guys, i got a sick kiddo on my hands... keep her in your prayers please... this is going to be a long night...

lizzy's got a 104.6 fever right now... we're .4 of a degree away from an emergancy room visit.

*sigh* my baby's hurting and it's killing me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom