Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

You should be seriously excited!
That's a lot of vicarious ice cream eating for me! :lookaroun
We've rented the house already, so now I keep checking out all the adverstised vacation homes, and I realize that we really got a great deal! Did I tell you that my friend from Virginia might join us down there for a few days too?

joanna71985

Good morning. I am just about to head out to work. Hopefully it is fun today. I usually enjoy working the Teacups though. Hey Bonny- I don't know my schedule yet, but if you see this are you guys going to the parks on Thursday the 7th? Well, I am off. Have a good day everyone.

Nemo14

Good morning. I am just about to head out to work. Hopefully it is fun today. I usually enjoy working the Teacups though. Hey Bonny- I don't know my schedule yet, but if you see this are you guys going to the parks on Thursday the 7th? Well, I am off. Have a good day everyone.
Bye Joanna - have fun!

Uponastar

We've rented the house already, so now I keep checking out all the adverstised vacation homes, and I realize that we really got a great deal! Did I tell you that my friend from Virginia might join us down there for a few days too?

Congrats the good deal!
That will be fun for you, I'm sure, if your friend joins you!

Nemo14

Gotta love it! :D
There's a lot new since I was last at DTD.
That's what I love about WDW. . .doesn't matter when you were last there. . .always something new!
One of our traditions is that we always have to do something that we've never done before. In 20 or so years of going, we've never had a problem finding something new (or at least new to us!)

Nemo14

Got to get ready to go to work. The boss flew down to Philly this morning for his uncle's funeral, so the kids are alone at the house. Talk to you later! :wave:

Pongo

Good... morning, I guess?

The first XC race was today. I didn't run quite as well as I wanted to... but I finished the race. I won't what my time was. It's way too high to be unembarassing. I should have trained more over the summer.

Today is my last day of wrok at Target. 3-7. Yeahhhh. Nice shift right there.

But before that, I have to do a bunch of online school crap :rolleyes:

Whatever. It's a good day so far.

imagineer boy

What does IB do after baseball season? :lookaroun

Well, first I wallow around in my misery ( depending on how well the Cards did in the playoffs ) for a few weeks or so, and have terrible dreams about how the season is still going. Then I just sit around, talk on the forums and watch American Idol.

MommytoMJM

Bonny Catch Up!

Good evening all.

The first Cross Country race is tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked, but nervous at the same time. I'm not exactly in shape yet.

Tonight I'm just chillin' around home. Reading a bit. I checked out Cosmos from the school library today. That's three books that I'm reading at once now :lol:

The Cheetah Girls 2 (laugh all you want) premiers tonight on the Disney Channel. So I want to see that too.

That doesn't leave this thread.

We're DVR'd it so MJ could watch it.

Yes, I was a band geek....

Me too, and proud of it!

French horn :)

oooohhhh, cool, that is a hard instrument

So I guess that makes me the only "cool" one in the thread?

:lookaroun

Uh, Don't think so dude!

I hear you. My football team was terrible my freshmen-junior years. They won a total of 4 games overall. Then of course my senior year they won 8 games and went to the finals (and lost in the championship game by 3 points:rolleyes:). And of course the marching band had to go to all the games- even the really bad flops. Ah, marching band. The 4 years of my life I can't get back.

Awww, I love band

I love Mickey gloves!

ROFLMMEO

George says to do the disk cleanup, a virus scan and a defrag once a week.
Keeps things running smoothly. If someone told you not to, then don't. But it works great for me.

George is right....(don't tell him he might get a swelled head :lookaroun ) It's a guy thing

How are you today Betty?
We had one heck of a storm overnight and it's not looking good right now.

We've been having wicked storms here too...

It's cool and a little overcast right now, but it's supposed to clear up this afternoon. Temps are supposed to stay in the mid 70's. I love this weather!

BTW, 5 more weeks 'til our WDW trip!

It's only 87 right now, Looking at next week it's never supposed to get above the low 90's :sohappy: this is great for out "trip"

Good... morning, I guess?

The first XC race was today. I didn't run quite as well as I wanted to... but I finished the race. I won't what my time was. It's way too high to be unembarassing. I should have trained more over the summer.

Today is my last day of wrok at Target. 3-7. Yeahhhh. Nice shift right there.

But before that, I have to do a bunch of online school crap :rolleyes:

Whatever. It's a good day so far.

Morning Luke, sorry you didn't do as well as you wanted, it'll get better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom