Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

Just teasing Susan! :lol:
My fingers often fly faster than they should and, oy, I don't know what I wrote!

I know it was teasing. I usually check my spelling before I post it but I didn't this time.:zipit: My sister always jokes with me about my spelling. Even my kids can't spell.:eek: It must run it the family.:eek:

Disnut

Feeling better today?

I think my glasses are the problem. My new ones I have to be right on the screen to see it without being blurry. My old old glasses I can see better with but I can't use them for very long. I went to the doc again to ask them and they said I might need to get trifocals. Which is more money.:zipit: So It is what do I do now.:rolleyes:

Uponastar

Fairly.:lookaroun

I don't think it's odd that you were up. When my eldest daughter was your age, in fact all through high school, she rarely slept during the week. It was normal to see her light on at 4:00 when she had to be up at 6:00. She would sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. Worked for her.

Uponastar

I think my glasses are the problem. My new ones I have to be right on the screen to see it without being blurry. My old old glasses I can see better with but I can't use them for very long. I went to the doc again to ask them and they said I might need to get trifocals. Which is more money.:zipit: So It is what do I do now.:rolleyes:

Yuck! It can be hard, sometimes, to get a prescription just right. Progressive lenses would probably work best for you, but they are expensive.

Disnut

Yuck! It can be hard, sometimes, to get a prescription just right. Progressive lenses would probably work best for you, but they are expensive.

I have thought about that but I haven't ask yet. Too much thinking to do lately:lol: . You know how it is when it rains it pours.:lol: Well that has been my life lately.:zipit: I am dealing with it. It could be worse.:rolleyes: :lol:

Connor002

I don't think it's odd that you were up. When my eldest daughter was your age, in fact all through high school, she rarely slept during the week. It was normal to see her light on at 4:00 when she had to be up at 6:00. She would sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. Worked for her.
It works well enough for me.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom