Nana Adores MJ

MommytoMJM

Hi Susan, we're okay, I have a headache, but that is nornal, MJ is stimming again with her pennies and snow white on tv. Nana and Papa are at AK and will be here for dinner.

Disnut

Hi Susan, we're okay, I have a headache, but that is nornal, MJ is stimming again with her pennies and snow white on tv. Nana and Papa are at AK and will be here for dinner.

I hope your headache goes away soon, so you can enjoy Nana and Papa. I hope MJ feels better soon also. We are doing good. I walked to get some exercise a while ago so I am tired. Now if DH doesn't go get ice cream like he said he might.:zipit:

MommytoMJM

We'll love having them even if my headache doesn't go away. MJ's stimming isn't a feel better kind of thing, it is an autistic trait and she will always do it, doesn't matter whether she feels good or bad. Healthwise she is actually pretty good right now.

Disnut

We'll love having them even if my headache doesn't go away. MJ's stimming isn't a feel better kind of thing, it is an autistic trait and she will always do it, doesn't matter whether she feels good or bad. Healthwise she is actually pretty good right now.

Oh okay. I was thinking it was just one of those things that happens. I guess I have a lot to learn about autistim.:lol:

Nemo14

Hello Betty. How's things going for you today?
It's been a long day, but we're back from haircuts now, so that's a good thing I guess.
DS had a minor accident last night - basically scraped the side of another car (one of his friend's) trying to squeeze into a parking space. When I left this morning, DH was all PO'd at him, giving the big lecture, etc, so I had to remind him that he was once 16 too. I'm sure I'll hear about that when I get home....

Techie 13

Just stopping by to say hello and a quick scan to check on Bonny and MJ. Sorry about the headache Bonny. Glad to hear MJ is doing okay.
Work has been... well let's just say it's been a pain. Haven't had time to be on the computer much except for work and now that we have to share our office with a contractor, my boss is visiting more often. Can't go visiting sites on the work computer when he might drop by and look at what I'm doing.
:lookaroun
I'll try to stop by more often to check in. Have to see how things work out.
:hammer:

Disnut

It's been a long day, but we're back from haircuts now, so that's a good thing I guess.
DS had a minor accident last night - basically scraped the side of another car (one of his friend's) trying to squeeze into a parking space. When I left this morning, DH was all PO'd at him, giving the big lecture, etc, so I had to remind him that he was once 16 too. I'm sure I'll hear about that when I get home....

What is it about accidents this week? We were all 16 once. Not sure if I ever want to go back to that yr. It was a good yr but...:lol: As for as hearing about it once you get home, well I have been there too. :hammer: :lol:

Nemo14

What is it about accidents this week? We were all 16 once. Not sure if I ever want to go back to that yr. It was a good yr but...:lol: As for as hearing about it once you get home, well I have been there too. :hammer: :lol:
Must be a full moon or something....

jesserin

*Jess's quick catch up* gotta love multi quote.

I went to bed about 9:30 last night. I was tired and had a headache.

awww.. ((hugs)) vision headaches are awful, i hope you get that new perscription soon...

I don't think it's odd that you were up. When my eldest daughter was your age, in fact all through high school, she rarely slept during the week. It was normal to see her light on at 4:00 when she had to be up at 6:00. She would sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. Worked for her.

Hmm... i remember those days vividly... LOL... why doesn't 2 hours work for me anymore? *sniff*

Some people just don't require that much sleep.

hmmm... wonders what it would take to become one of those people... :lookaroun

I just realzed this is really the first time I've used the desk in m room for years. Yay.

*curious* how much stuff did you have to push off your desk to make room? :lookaroun :lol:

It is. You probably just don't need that much of it right now.
I'm totally a morning person. Do not like the night.

I'm neither really. Unless I'm in disney, then i'm up with the sun. But I could go to bed early and sleep in quite easily ;)

Your family may not see much of you anymore.
*giggle* do they ever? :lookaroun

I just did my 30 mins of walking. Now time to relax.:lol:

:sohappy: good for you girly!!! I walked 2 hours while shopping today, in heels.. does that count? :lookaroun :D

peeks in...

hi

Hey sweetie! :) *hugs* stay dry today!!!

MommytoMJM

Oh okay. I was thinking it was just one of those things that happens. I guess I have a lot to learn about autistim.:lol:

That is okay, that is why I started MJ's Spot. Once I get all of her Magical Mousetales done I will be speniding a majority of my time on the medical education segment...

Just stopping by to say hello and a quick scan to check on Bonny and MJ. Sorry about the headache Bonny. Glad to hear MJ is doing okay.
Work has been... well let's just say it's been a pain. Haven't had time to be on the computer much except for work and now that we have to share our office with a contractor, my boss is visiting more often. Can't go visiting sites on the work computer when he might drop by and look at what I'm doing.
:lookaroun
I'll try to stop by more often to check in. Have to see how things work out.
:hammer:

Big Hugs Monica! So happy to see you if even for a bit. I can be found bouncing back and forth btwn here and The Spot. I saw Otis' comment on MJ's pic in his bandana, too cute

Yikes, so sorry to hear about that Betty.

Must be a full moon or something....

Consults Farmer's Almanac and says, nope, full moon was the 9th and will be the 7th...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom