Mystery in Disney World

jesserin

Fantasmic!kid said:
Sorry everyone, I was sick yesterday.

Yesterday, was supposed to be a Poll Day.
And today a Clue Day.

Clue #4

When the detectives came back, the cops informed them of another clue: a piece of strong string. It looked like the kind used in clothing.........

The third poll of the Mystery in Disney World is now open.

Mystery in Disney World: Vote III

wow - this one really threw me for a loop - strong string, a claim for a drill... ? this guy has to be the dumbest crook ever... or this is one puzzling mystery... At the end of the day, I still say it's Connor... no doubt about it... ;) :lookaroun ;)

Connor002

jesserin said:
wow - this one really threw me for a loop - strong string, a claim for a drill... ? this guy has to be the dumbest crook ever... or this is one puzzling mystery... At the end of the day, I still say it's Connor... no doubt about it... ;) :lookaroun ;)

I'm a criminal mastermind, not some amateur. This only points to my innocence!

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I'm a criminal mastermind, not some armature. This only points to my innocence!

Let's break that down...

criminal... no doubt :drevil:
mastermind... :rolleyes: sure...
armature... :p ummm... what's that?
innocence... who you? right... :goodnevil

New2WDW

pluto77 said:
So the criminal was wearing clothes... hmmmmm..... :lookaroun

We're not getting back into the corset thing again are we!:zipit:

Man I have missed too much, I have been very busy this weekend, you know trying to cover tracks and everything! Anyway, Fantasmic!Kid - hope you are feeling better and now I have to start thinking about this string clue. I also want to know since no one accuses me of anything - WHERE'S MY VOTES! :lol:

New2WDW

Siege898 said:
I voted for new2wdw, it just doesn't seem like it was him, with the 4 clues weve had.

I spoke to soon! Or too slow to post anyway!

Thanks, Siege898! I have a free drill for you that I picked up!:D

New2WDW

jesserin said:
So, is today a clue day or a poll day?

Today is supposed to be a poll day. Yesterday was Clue #4. But I have not seen or heard who was voted innocent on the last poll. The last time I looked there was a tie at 3 votes for two suspects! So, what was said about breaking a tie?:veryconfu

jesserin

Not sure - I guess Fantasmic!kid is sick again... oh well, hoe you get feeling better soon! :)

*hope's to gain the kindness votes*:lookaroun :p

New2WDW

Fantasmic!kid said:
With 3 votes, and a tie, you've voted Jesserin and Pongo innocent of the crime. And indeed, they were!

Wow he let ya'll both lose! It must of been the PayPal account!:lol:

Fantasmic!Kid - good to see you back!

dandaman

pluto77 said:
Ofcourse you can't.

Just kidding, I'm assuming he'll just ask for 10 players to sign up again for the next mystery, so just be fast! :lol: You can still vote in the polls and make accusations in this one though.

Good.

Whatever it was, Connor did it. :D

New2WDW

There are not that many accusations flying out there! But, what can you say about a strong string? the kind in clothing? Thread?! What about security video showing a white blur at the singing busts just after the power went off. Bust before light outage and then no bust after! Not that I know what happened, I am just speculating! :D

SilentWindODoom

Pongo said:
Connor needs to be arrested by the grammar police today.

But I'm sure that's not the ONLY police...:lookaroun

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

... sorry. I just enjoy doing that.

Looks like, unless there's a sudden change, the vote has gone my way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom